chapter 20: Hm

Zane's POV

Aphmau and Aaron just left this morning. They said they would be back but it just confuses me. We were all at the camp fire, like always, when we all made up weird ideas of ware Aphmau and Aaron went. "They ran all the way back to the street because Aph forgot her plushy wolf!" Lorance said with laughter fallowing it. "That was good Lorance. But really ware do you think they are?" Gene said as all of us thought for a bit.

"I got nothin!" Garroth said braking everyone's train of thought. After that we gave up. KC walked behind me and undid my mask. "Ha!" She screamed putting it on for the 2nd time in 3 days. She ran into the cabin. I did too. "Kawaii~Chan! Can I have my mask ba-" I was cut off by her kissing me. "Hehe! I just wanted  way for Zane~Sempai to kiss Kawaii~Chan!" she said putting the mask back on and running back out. 

It took me a minute to realize what had just happened and ran back outside. "What did you do! Get him stuck or something!" Zenix said smiling as I ran out of the cabin. "She distracted me by Kissing me then running back out!" I said still trying to get the mask back. They all started to laugh. 

It was about 6 hours latter when Aphmau and Aaron finally got back. "Ware were you two?" Lucinda said looking at then. You could see Aaron tell something to Aph. They said togather "1....2....3" Quietly and then "WERE ENGAGED!" They both said as KC screamed along with Lucinda and Nicole.

No would you look at that! I made a twist.....AGAIN! But I hope you liked this chapter as I loved reading in it! But anyway, the word count is 305. Goodbye every people!