chapter 16: Beach time!

Zanes POV

"Why you so excited about a beach KC?" I asked. "Because, beaches are FUN!" she said happily jumping around the camp fire. "Its just a block away so we can walk there if you guy want." Aaron said dumping water on the camp fire that was still going from last night.

We all said we would walk there. None of us had swim suits so we had to buy some. The beach was empty today. There was only one or 2 more people there. "YES! The whole place to our selves!" Aph screamed. "Ready to learn how to swim Aph?" Aaron said happily putting his towel down. "Oh No! Ahhhhhh!" Aphmau screamed running down the beach.

"Well to bad Aph!" Aaron said running after Aph. He got her and brought her back. "Ha! Good luck Aaron!" Lucinda said putting up an umbrella and setting her towel so she can lay on it.

Me and KC went to the other side of the beach to swim alone. I picked KC up and said "have fun!" And throw her into the water. " AHHHHH!" She screamed as she makes a loud splash. "Hahaha. Here need help." I said holding out my hand. "Kawaii~chan doesnt but Zane~Sempai does!" She screamed puling me to the water too. "AHH!" I screamed getting soked.

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter but I got things to do! Hope you liked the chapter. The word count is 247. Goodbye every people!