Chapter 7: Truth or dare

(Sorry i'm not righting this on my phone so I cant darken the words but anyway this chapter is not going to be cliche at all......or maybe it will be! you wont know until you read it. Till the end of the chapter, Goodbye every people!)

(Zane's POV)

So Garroth found the remote to his TV. When Aphmau got back I left Kawaii~chan, Katelyn and Aphmau so i could go home and sleep in a bed for once. The next morning KC had told me that Aph wanted us to have a party for me and KC dating.

So we are doing it because I have nothing better to do and KC wants to through a party. I take a shower and get ready then head to Aphs house. When I got there I mostly everyone was there. they were still waiting for Nicole and Travis. But when I got there sitting in the living room was Garroth, Dante, Lorance, Cadensa, Katelyn, KC,Aph, and Lucinda ready for what Aph had planed. "Lets play......TRUTH OR DAREEEEE!!!!!" Aphmau screamed right as Nicole and Travis sat down. "Oh no...." We all said. truth or dare never turnes out well with us.

"Ok Kawaii~Chan will go first....Aphmau~Sempai! Truth or dare!" KC yelled pointing to Aph. "Dare!" Aphmau yelled confidently crossing her arms. "OK! Um....Kiss Aaron~Kun!!" KC screamed. Before she could answer Aaron kissed her causing KC to fangirl. I stoped her by kissing her. "Oh no! I did it Kawaii~Chan!" I said nervously to KC. "Maybe they didn't notice that." KC said. I looked up and noticed that everyone was staring at us.

everyone had their mouths open starring at us but Aph, Katelyn, Garroth, and Lorance. Woops!

(Sorry this chapter is shorter but i'm tired and i need to sleep so you get a short chapter. i will be back to my normal amount of righting tomorrow. until then, the work count from today was 322 . Goodbye every people!)