Holiday

D-O-R-A-E-M-O-N!!!

Nobita’s screams rang out, shaking the whole house.

Doraemon put down the Goro-Goro comics he was reading and looked up narrowing his round eyes.

Nobita burst into the room, tears flowing like fountains from his eyes. He came and hugged Doraemon, crying at the top of his voice.

Doraemon simply let out a sigh. After all this was a regular drama every day.

“Doraemon,” he sobbed, quite oblivious to the irritation he was creating, “Suneo is going to Switzerland for the winter vacation. Please give me some gadget to convince Mom and Papa to take us there.

Doraemon rolled his eyes.

“I have no gadget like that. So stop thinking and go to sleep as you do always,” Doraemon turned around and picked up his comics again.

“No,” the stubborn Nobita shook him, rattling all the parts of his body up to the screws.

Then without any warning he thrust his hand into the Fourth dimensional pocket of Doraemon and started groping for a gadget.

“Stop, you are tickling me,” Doraemon pushed him away roughly.

This increased the intensity of his cries.

“If you won’t do this for me, do this for Shizuka at least. She is stuck with a bad cold and all her plans are cancelled.”

The mention of pretty Shizuka made Doraemon’s heart melt finally

The mention of pretty Shizuka made Doraemon’s heart melt finally. He relented.

“Fine,” he said, searching in his pocket, “Where do you want to go.”

“Somewhere far. There will be a big ice castle, a beautiful lake, Shizuka will be my queen and I shall rule over the frozen land…I shall tell her to be my best friend…We would be together and then we may get married someday…”

Nobita’s fantasies made Doraemon’s head reel.

“Could you please try to come back to reality and stop imagining fairy tales for once,” he snapped.

“What is it? What is it,” Nobita jumped on Doraemon, his eyes shining with excitement.

FAIRY TALE RELIVE AND REMAKE!!!

Nobita’s face elated on seeing the gadget

Nobita’s face elated on seeing the gadget. It was like an artefact of snow, shaped like a dreamcatcher, with beautiful white feathers hanging. On the ring were a series of multicolored buttons and Nobita longed to know the function of each.

He tried to grab the device. He was notorious for misusing Doraemon’s gadgets and creating havoc.

“Bring Shizuka first,” Doraemon insisted.

393 words
To be continued....