Frozen

Shizuka was so excited to know about the device.

She immediately packed her bag with enough woolens for the trip.

“Come on, you don’t need that many clothes,” Nobita urged, looking at her bag which was double her size.

“These are my soap, shampoo, body lotion, comb, cold cream….” she chirped excitedly.

“Fine, fine,” Nobita interrupted her long list of girly things by shaking his head in defeat.

Once they were in his room, Nobita finally asked Doraemon to operate the device.

“This is a type of teleporter. It will teleport you to the world of storybooks. Only it is a futuristic gadget so the story is in your hands,” Doraemon explained, “All the decisions you take, will determine in which direction your story will flow. But first you need to choose a story and a character.”

“One with cowboys,” suggested Nobita.

“Where the hell do you get cowboys in ice? I think we should try Frozen. It is a really cool story with a queen, Elsa. I have a CD,” Shizuka scoffed, holding out the CD.

“Sorry,” Nobita scratched his head.

Doraemon simply shook his head, “Nobita can never improve.”

Doraemon closed the doors of the room and came near the device and pressed a button. A small flap opened in the disc to show a hollow space inside where the CD was inserted.

“Okay guys, enjoy,” Doraemon said.

“Wait, you are not coming with us?” they both asked together.
Doraemon’s big blue face turned red as he blushed.

“Noooooo,” he said, clasping his hands and hanging his tongue out, “I have a date with Mil Chan.”

Nobita struck his forehead as Doraemon pressed the start button

Immediately they found themselves before a castle made of the purest icẹ it was beautiful with towers made of polished ice which glimmered like diamonds in the beautiful sun. Set against the backdrop of a clear sky, it was unique in its majesty and its beauty.

“My dress! Look at this gorgeous blue,” squealed Shizuka

Nobita looked at her and froze. She was looking the prettiest of all with her baby blue floor length dress, woven in crystals of pure ice. The dress glimmered, sending out streaks of rainbow. It had a round neck with an off shoulder cut and long arms.

“I look like a princess,” she jumped.

Nobita looked down at his own attire and made a face.

It was the most ordinary dress, a simple pair of brown trousers with a white shirt and a waistband. His hair was white, messy.

Shizuka’s beautiful brown tresses had turned into a blonde plait which hung gently from her shoulders.

“I am Elsa,” she said jumping into the thick layer of cold, powdery snow.

She immediately sank into it as the snow fell all over her face. She shivered a little but nevertheless continued to lie there.

“Why am I like this,’ Nobita complained.

“Oh shut up!” she caught his hands and dragged him to the ground, “You must be the ice-cutter, Kristof.”

“It’s so cold,’ Nobita’s teeth rattled.

Eventually they were both rolling on the snow, tickling each other and laughing their lungs out. They had made a pair of snow angels which looked so cute that they couldn’t help staring at them.

“Thank you for bringing me here,” Shizuka kissed him on his cheek. That one kiss made his heart pound. He felt like a rocket about to take off.

Then hand in hand, they headed for the castle

580 words
To be continued...