Happy

I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!!!"
Suneo's screams filled the air at the park, their regular playground.

"You went to a snow castle? It's impossible," said Gian, catching hold of Nobita by the collar

"Let him go," a female voice, filled with command and determination rang out from the other end.

Shizuka in her pink embroidered frock stood with her hands on her hips.

They let him go and Nobita thankfully slithered behind Shizuka

They let him go and Nobita thankfully slithered behind Shizuka. Everybody knew he was a coward. But what could the poor boy do if he was bullied daily by Gian?

"Shizuka, you too," disbelief was evident in his tone.

"We have proof," Shizuka smiled, holding out the photographs they had clicked that day.

Gian and Suneo's jaws dropped to the floor.

"And we have completed our homework too," she added.

"But how? Tell us," they cried.

"It's a secret," Shizuka giggled, looking at Nobita.

"Yup, true," he smiled, something twinkled in his eyes.

"Mamma! I want to go there," mamma's boy, Suneo wailed.
Shizuka and Nobita burst into fits of laughter.

Doraemon flew overhead with his BAMBOO-COPTER, doing some chores for Mom.

And as the two bullies tried to think of ways to persuade Doraemon to take them to some exotic place in the next vacation, Suneo's Switzerland trip's photograph lay forgotten on the abandoned concrete pipes in the park.

232 words

2450 words completed.

                     THE END