jealous

It was almost as if Gwen did anything to make Courtney jealous.
sorry if the gif shakes a lot. i thought it was a good one tho💀

Courtney wasn't crying, she just needed some time to herself

Courtney wasn't crying, she just needed some time to herself. She was glad she got all of that off of her chest, but there was something else that still bothered her. Gwen. Especially when she was around Duncan.
♚ ♚
Although it was extremely rude of her, but Gwen felt a tiny smile form on her ghostly face as soon as Courtney took off. She could never let Courtney find out about her feelings for Duncan, and Gwen should probably let them go, because Duncan had shot her a nasty glare as soon as he noticed that smile. "Duncan, I'm sorry, I— "
Duncan shook his head, his eyes were dull and he looked pissed off. "That wasn't cool, not at all," he snapped, cutting off what Gwen was about to say. Gwen held out her hand, trying to convince Duncan to take it.
"I'm impressed that you even have the audacity to do that as soon as Courtney leaves."
That was when Gwen knew she screwed up. Duncan had gone to find Courtney. He felt absolutely nothing for Gwen, and he felt like it was his instinct to love and protect Courtney at all costs.

Courtney was relieved when she saw him running towards her. Duncan had come for her, and in a way she didn't expect. He ran into her arms and kissed her, which eventually turned into a make-out session, and then they pulled away, their hearts racing.
"You like that, Princess? You alright?"
"I can't believe you."
updated 2/4/18
probaBLY THE WORST CHAPTER BY FAR. SORRY.