stupid $100,000!

^ gwen, u r right :) Gwen was pissed off

Gwen was pissed off. She couldn't stand seeing them together.
'Thank God I'm not on Courtney's team, so I can get her in the next challenge!'

All of the campers sat around the campfire area, weirdly bonding over their worst fears.
that's right y'all it's PHOBIA FACTOR
"— What's my worst fear? I guess, being buried alive," Gwen admitted, looking around at the others. Beth went on about how she had a fear of being covered in bugs, Trent was afraid of mimes, and even Geoff admitted he was afraid of hail!
"Small but deadly, dude," he whispered, his eyes were filled with fear. The remaining campers were all opening up about their fears, until everyone heard a scream from where Beth was standing, offering Courtney a plate of green jelly.
"N-no thanks, I just don't like green jelly," Courtney stammered, pushing a plate of green jelly away from Beth, and there were several laughs coming from the campers.
Not Duncan, though.

"Chickens give me the creeps, man," Tyler whispered, and everyone was surprised this conversation was even occurring.
It was Courtney's turn. A huge smirk appeared on her face, and she looked really hot in Duncan's opinion. "I'm not really afraid of anything," she declared, triumph in her brown eyes. "Baloney," Duncan muttered in the middle of a cough, and he smirked immediately afterwards.
"Shut up!"

After that confusing conversation ended, the campers returned to their cabins, none of them knowing what was coming up the next morning. Nobody could believe that they even decided to sign up for this hell.
Oh, the things people do for money.
And for love.
updated 2/4/18
another short chapter, it'll change !! :)!