The After Party,if that's what you call it-Chapter 5

For this chap. I didn't really follow what Anna said Niall and Simone did in her fanfic but whatever :)

Link for It is in the doobley doo :)

but...i'm too scared to post the link soo....here's clip of my fav part hehe :3

And for those who have seen It know it's scaryness (that movie was the start of me being terrified of clowns)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So..What do you ladies want to do tonight?" Liam asked us

"I'm thinking: Scary Movie" Adelita said

"What?! No! That's not what I said" Anna said 

"So..." Jacklyn said "we ignored you"

"Scary Movies bore me" Ariel had said faking a yawn.

"Well what do suggest we do then?" Adelita asked.

"I vote on Romance" Anna said while looking up a Harry gag me with a spoon.

" We Vote Horror" Adelita and Jacklyn said.

"I vote Romance" Ariel said.

Suddenly all eyes were on me shit...why do I always have to make the tie breaker -_- "Erm....uh...Scary Movie!!"

Ariel and Anna groaned "okay it's your turn to choose the movie"

"Alright let's watch It!!"

"Fuck Yeah!!" Adelita and Jacklyn shouted

"Simone, why would you choose a movie where there's clowns you know you terrified of clowns" Ariel said.

"Dude, this movie isn't even scary...well some parts are...." I said with huge grin.

After the movie was finished Anna was literally on top of Harry (she's a chicken), While Lita was still freaked out about IT randomly popping out, Jackie, Louis were just laughing at everybody elses reactions, I on the other hand was nervous laughing...still freaked out about IT and then there were the two 'parents' Ariel and Liam who did not seem at all amused.

After everybody had calmed down, we all formed a circle with the boys. Ariel was starting.

"Alright, truth or dare?" Louis asked Ariel.

"Truth" she responded.

"Are you dating Liam, and if you aren't would you date him?"

Aww shit something good's 'bout to go down!!

"Well aren't you a sneaky boy?" Ariel said "I pled the fifth"

"WHAAT?" everybody said

"You can't pled the fifth in truth or dare" Anna said.

Niall leaned over to me "Imagine if they are dating it'd be like we're going to monitored by our parents all day"

I started laughing at Nialls comment "That would suck, but me and you would be the rebals right? And not listen?"

**************

"Saying you like or dislike a boy is incriminating enough when I am in the same room with said boy and you all" Ariel said 

"Oh cut the bullshit and answer the question!" I said

"Come on guys, If she doesn't want to answer the question she doesn't have to."Liam said coming to Ariels defence.

I honestly just zoned out of the conversation and started texting Niall who was right next to me.

Simone, This boring when we get back to my room what should we do? ;p

Well, Niall no funny business...I am not an easy girl like that >;p

Dur..I know your not a girl like that haha....I was thinking we could wait till everyone goes and their rooms an you can take me on a tour of Denver

Omg! Alright...but your gonna have to change of the tux and get into club attire :)

You're taking me to a club...how orginal

Not just any club, it's my job haha you'll see what I do haha but we'll have to go to my apartment before we go 

Okay :) then after clubing we can crash at your place haha The Boys are gonna be mad haha 

I soon looked up from Niall and I's text convo. to see Liam giving Ariel a peck on the lips.

I soon heard Jacklyn say "We bet that you guys liked each other so much you would wait your typical five dates before you kissed him"

Niall turned two me and mouthed the words "FIVE DATES?!" The only thing I could do is shrug.

*****************

After everyone had made their way back to their rooms Niall and I quickly put our plan into action.