Rebels!!- Chapter 6

"This your apartment" Niall asked making himself comfortable on my couch

"Yeah, this is mi casa. Sorry it's a mess, I'm packing" I said while walking into my room.

"Oh, where are you moving?"

"I'm just moving to....shit...another apartment"  I said making making my way back to the living room.

"Simone?" 

"Yeah, Niall?" I said taking a seat next to him on the couch.

"Do we have to go to the club?"

"No, Niall just wanted to say that so we could leave to be honest"

"I thought so...what do you want to do?" 

"Well,  you could take me on a tour?"

"Yeah, come on!"

"Right Now?"

"Yes, Niall let's go" I said grabbing Niall's hand, phone and my keys.

******************************

"Simone, Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise" I said while stopping the car in front of my favourite place ever.

"Okay we are here" 

"What's this place woah!! I love you!" He said while grabbing my hand and pulling me into the store.

"I figured we could try out our food war again or we could just be rebels and run around the store in shopping carts"

 "Let's be rebals" Niall said grabbing a shopping cart and motioning me to sit in it.

Niall and I spent about and hour in the store running around and just creating chaos, until we got kicked out.

***********

"Simone?"

"Yeah, Niall?"

"Are we dating.......cause I think that we should take things slow"

"Thank You!!!" I said giving Niall a huge hug

"So...your okay with us just staring out as friends?"

"Yeah" I said walking into the elevator to the boy's flat."but can we be friends with benefits? PLEASE"

he just started laughing "Sure"