Chapter 10

I was abruptly woken up by a snoring Niall. I rolled over in the bed and attempted to get up but I ended up sliding off the bed and falling onto the floor, making a loud THUMP. I quickly got up and looked at Niall who was still sound asleep. How can he still be asleep, my fall was loud as hell.  I walked out of the room making my way over to the kitchen so I can take the stupid medication for my freaking back.

I walked into the kitchen turned on the radio,which just so happened to be playing As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber.....perfect I thought to myself. As the song was playing I decided to surprise Niall with breakfast, not just any breakfast, a Puerto Rican girl's way to win a boys heart by making my famous Tortilla de guineitos that my mom taught me. As I was waiting for the scrambled eggs to bubble up. I grabbed my phone to check to see if I got any text messages, Two new text, one from Adelita saying that if she see me that she's gonna act like she's mad, I didn't really question why Adelita was doing that but she is closest to Anna. The next text was from Danielle asking if I wanted to go shopping today with her and Nik. I replied yes and continued dancing and just belting out the lyrics to the song...

AS LONG AS YOU LOVE ME

I'LL BE YOUR PLATINUM

I'LL BE YOUR SILVER 

I'LL BE YOUR GOLD

AS LONG AS YOU LO-LO-LOVE ME

I guess I was being loud 'cause as I looked up from scrambling the eggs. I saw Niall sitting at the bar giggling to himself as he was recording me on his phone.

"Niall!! Don't" I said smacking his arm.

"Aw..don't be like that..I'll sing with you!!" he said "I'LL BE YOUR SOLDIER.FIGHTING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY. FOR YOUR DREAMS,GIRL"

After Niall and I were done singing our hearts out like two dweebs, we ate and sat our asses on the couch.

"Simone?"

"Yeah?" Is said stuffing my mouth

I really like....um....I like your co-"

I cut him off "Oooh boy. I know you are not going to say you LOVE me. I literally just met you. Be lucky I let sleep here."

"Simone, I was going to say I really like your cooking, before you cut me off. I'm glad you aren't one of those girls that fall in love right away."

"I'm glad you're not one of those guys that fall in love. Like Anna and Harry. Well, there's alot of drama with that one."

He laughed. "I'm glad we're taking things slow"