London- Chapter 8

BTW'S

The song that Simone 'writes' is on the side bar.

I DON'T OWN THE LYRICS

The vid is awesome!!  :)

***************

Being in London seemed to make everyone including Lisa 10x's happier. I mean as soon as I set foot in the airport Lisa had to told me not to worry about the bags and that we have to go straight to the record studio so that Simon can talk about the tour and the singles.

***********

"Aaaah You must be Simone it's finally nice to meet you." Simon said extending his hand for me to shake it.

"It's nice to finally meet you as well." I said shaking his hand.

"Come. Follow me, we have a lot of work to do today. So that you can spend the next two days touring around and getting used of your new flat."

I followed Simon into the recording studio. It was the nicest recording studio ever.

I put the headphones on and waited for Simon to tell me something.

"Alright, Lisa told me you wrote your own song. So, there is a guitar on your right that you can play. Whenever you are ready"

I took a deep breath and gave Simon a nod cuing Simon to tell the producer to start recording.

We can remember swimming in December,

Heading for the city lights, in 1975

We share in each other

Nearer than father

The scent of a lemon, drips from your eyes

We are the people that rule the world

A force running in every boy and girl

All rejoicing in the world

Take me now

We can try

We lived an adventure

Love in the Summer Followed the sun till night

Reminiscing other times of life

For each every other

The feeling was stronger

The shock hit eleven

Got lost in your eyes...........................

I know everything about you.

You know everything about me.

Know everything about us.................

"That was brilliant" Simon said "Congratulations! On your first Single as MoSi!! You ready to sing the rest of the songs?"

I nodded and continued singing.

**************

"Alright! That's it! We finished recording your first two singles! Now to talk about the tour." Simon said motioning me to follow him into his office and take a seat.

"Alright, Lisa and  I have been talking and....for the tour you will be going on the tour but, you can't be with your friends twenty-four seven, you are going to have to do publicity; like radio interviews, TV interviews, live performances the whole Nine yards."