babyboy¿

maTURE CONTENT YALL
also its my first time writing scenes like this so... spare me please

- yoongi's pov -

"hyung, dont you want to come in for some- coffee?" jimin asks provocatively, eyes wide with "innocence".

"mmmh i have some work to do jimin, maybe its better if you come over to my house instead?" i reply, cocking my head to the side and giving him the same look.

he smiles, looks down at his feet, and slides his body out the door shyly.

"okay hyung!- but are you actually-are you actually gonna do your work?" he questions quietly, eyes focused on me, twinkling alluringly.

i clear my throat and spin around, pretending like i never heard him. as i grab his hand, i pull him with me, walking as fast as we could in the cold.

"shit- FUCK." i hear jimin curse under his breath, and it doesn't take long before he explains to me why he was suddenly so flustered.

"yoongi hyung, i locked my keys in my house. and ill be locked out until my roommates are back-" he locks eyes with me, "-next tuesday."

"roommates? yOU HAVE ROOMMATES?" i asked, puzzled, as i always thought that he had lived alone.

"roomMATE actually, the other dude's his boyfriend so he stays over alot."

"whatever, jiminie you can stay at my house for the meantime. as long as you dont mess up my house, you pabo."

the corners of his mouth twitch slightly, before he beams widely, unable to control his happiness.

i continue to tease him, prodding his sides with my fingers.

"someone's happy to stay with me for over a week," i chuckle, gripping his hand tighter and shoving our intertwined hands into my coat pocket.

we arrived at my house after a freezing 7 minute walk, and luckily, i had left my heaters on before i left the house.

"hyuuuuuuuung, can i take a shower? im cold." jimin whined pleadingly, pouting his lips.

i couldnt tear my eyes away from his lips no matter how hard i tried.

"the towels are upstairs in the bathroom- you can wear my clothes if you want." i reply, biting on my lip hard to try get myself to snap back to reality.

jimin presses his knees inwards awkwardly, peeling his thick woolen coat and scarf off his body.

"thank you hyuuung!!" he blurts out, as he flings his coat and scarf over my coat hanger.

"yah park jimin, come back here." i say slowly, taking in a deep breath to lower my voice.

he spins on his heels to face me at the foot of the stairs, pouting even more.

"but hyung," he whines "i want to showe-"

"i said, come here." i growl, motioning to the coat hanger.

"put them properly."

"i wont." he replies, raising an eyebrow at me.

"fine. go sit on the piano chair." i demanded, interlocking my fingers and placing them at the nape of my neck.

"why yoongichii?" he whines, inching his way closer to the piano, before he finally sits on the chair, resulting in a squeaking noise.

i couldnt take it anymore.

i walked towards him, picked him up from the chair, my hands grabbing his thighs. feeling his hands on the back of my neck, i put him down on the fallboard of the piano, secrtly thanking god that it wasn't open, as it would result in-in alot o noise.

i stare at him gnawing on his own lips, creating little tears in the creases and causing little drops of blood to form around them.

"fuck," i mutter, breaking contact from his stare and mercilessly attacking his soft, plump, lips, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

we pull away breathlessly, but it wasnt long before we dove right back in, wanting to taste the other once more.

both my hands were still gripping his thighs, gripping so hard that it left imprints.

in that heated moment, my hand falls to his crotch and i unbuckle his belt with one hand swiftly, and then used both to pull his pants loose slightly, just to reveal the hem of his boxers and his hardened member, as he sucked at my jaw area, leaving a trail of red marks across my jaw and neck.

i push both of jimin's hands off me as i bent down a little, pulling the hem of his boxers downwards to uncover his cock, which was throbbing for my touch.

i peer up at him as he throws his head back, by the mere contact of my fingertips brushing the precum off his tip, and i smirk.

he didn't know what he was in for.

i took his member in whole, his hands running through my hair and gripping it like his life depended on it, moaning as i played with his tip with my tongue.

"fu-fuck daddy,"  he whined, throwing his head back once more as he reached his climax.

i raise my eyebrow and stop.

"daddy? did you just call me da-"

he yanks my head forward by my hair, forcing me to take all of him into my mouth, choking slightly as he thrusted into my throat.

well, i couldn't blame him- he was reaching his orgasm.

"fuuuuck," he moans, releasing messily in and around my mouth area.

i stand up, wiping my thumb across my lips and sticking it in jimin's mouth, then kissing him sloppily as he got to taste himself.

he lets out a small grunt, and enticingly, i question;

"what's wrong, babyboy? dont you like the way you taste?"