Jed

Jade's pov

I need to think of a way on how will i make it up to Perrie.
Text her? Nah. Visit her? Nope. Call her? Maybe?. Give her notes? I guess?
There are so many possibilities but what i think will work is to text or visit her. I think i'll text her first.

Summer vacation is just around the corner so i have the perfect opportunity to make up with her since the vacation is longer.

Here goes nothing.

Perrie

Hey, can we talk?
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
Perrie's pov

Oh Jesy that joke is so oooooold, besides it's very corny HA HA HA. My life had been doing great since Zayn, Jesy and Leigh came to tag along with me. I forgot about Jade and the heartbreak that she caused me. I've been better than ever.

We were hanging out in my dorm while watching mean girls.

Aww we're all out of popcorn, i'll go get some guys just wait for me. I said while going to the kitchen then suddenly my phone buzzed. I just got a text from an unknown number.

Hey, can we talk?

I don't usually text back with some strangers but i feel like this is something.

Sorry? But i think you got the wrong number. Who's this?

Sent.

I turned off my phone and went back to meet my friends.
Heyaaa here's s'more popcorn.

I sat beside Zayn and rest my head on his shoulder.
"Zayn?, i said while looking into his eyes
Yes?
"Thank you. then i smiled
For what pez?
" For everything, for being here with me, for being friends with me. I really appreciate it. Then i have him a kiss on the cheek.
" your so sweet Pez anyway it's nothing, if we were'nt gay i would've dated you. Then he chuckled
" oh stop hahaha

Then we continued to watch the movie. I check my phone to see if that unknown number texted me back but it didn't, oh well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade's pov

Perrie

Sorry? But i think you got the wrong number. Who's this?

Reading those words made me fell into my knees. Knowing that Perrie deleted my number made me think that she is really mad at me. As of now i didn't really know what to do.

I decided to just sit down and think about some things. I really admire the silence in my room, it really helps me to reflect on myself. I could feel the weight on my eye lids, i started to feel a little droopy. I was about to sleep when somebody knock on my door.

Who the heck comes over this late?

When opened the door i was met by a drunken Jed. I was too caught up with my "Perrie situation" i almost forgot i have a boyfriend

I don't even feel like he's still my boyfriend.

"Jed? why did you drink? He didn't answer, he just sexualy stared at me with no emotions, he's eyes are now glued on my you know.
He's starting to move towards me and i slowly back away
"Jed? Are you okay? Still no answer
Suddenly i felt the wall hitting my back so obviously there's no where to go.
"Jed?

Then he started kissing me agressively i tried to push him away but he was too strong.
Jed please stop, i'm begging you
I shouted and started to cry. He didn't stop at all.
He pinned my arms on the wall with his left hand while his right hand starts travelling inside my pants and started touching my vagina.
I was so uncomfortable.
I tried to remove my hand from his tight grip but it didn't work. He started kissing my neck and played with my breast.
Jed please don't do this, i whispered
But he didn't stop. I've had enough
I kicked him right in his balls and he groaned then fell into his knees.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING JED?! ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND? DID YOU TRIED TO FUCKING RAPE ME? YOU TRIED RAPING YOUR GIRLFRIEND? i shouted then slowly sat down on the floor and curled like a ball.

He came near me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Jade i'm sorry please, it was the alcohol. Please jade don't break up with me. Jade i'll do anything just please be with me i don't know what to do if you're not here with me. I'll change Jade, i'll change for you. I know i had been cold to you this past few weeks, i don't know what has gotten into me. Please jade, iloveyou"

Then he started crying.
Why am i so stupid?

"Shhh Jed it's okay, i won't leave you okay? Just don't do it again. I said while wiping away his tears and pulling him into a tight hug.

Sike! Were you expecting some Jerrie moments? Next few chapters i will! You just have to wait mmkay? Anyway thankyou guys for 50+ reads! It's overwhelming for me becuse this is my first story! Thankyou very much you guys!

What do you think about Jade's decision?