Beaten up

Perrie's pov

I was in the middle of my deep slumber when i suddenly felt someone giving me kisses all over my face.

Peeeeeeez wake up, come on.

I instantly smiled knowing who it was, Jade ❤
" okay poopey i'm up, what time is it?
It's 3 pm pez
" Jade as much as i love to stay with you but i need to do something important, is that okay?
Ofcourse silly, she said while pinching my nose.
" I'll miss you babe, i said while giving Jade a long passionate kiss
She just smiled in response
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Jade's pov

Bye Jade
Bye pez

And now she's gone, Jade sigh.
Oh shit, i muttered. I still need to fix something, Jed. This might be a li'l bit low but i decided to break up with him through text.

To: Jed

Hey Jed, i wanna start this with a decent intro. Jed i appreciate all of the things that you've than to me, but Jed we both know this isn't right. We always fight and that's not healthy. Jed i didn't regret being your girlfriend but Jed, i'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry.

Sent.

After a while i suddenly felt a li'l bit hungry so ate some biscuits. I realized that all this time i was just indenial about my feelings maybe it's because i didn't like admitting my feelings for Perrie. At first it felt weird because obviously she's my bestfriend and she's a girl, I didn't cared for her feelings all i cared about was me. I'm so selfish but since i got perrie back i won't let her go this time. I was about to clean up my plate when suddenly my door burst open which made me drop the plate.

WTF JADE! YOU'RE FUCKING BREAKING UP WITH ME? HOW DARE YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?
Jed said while he grab my wrist and pushed me to the sofa. I was laying down while Jed's knees are on the side of my waist preventing me to ran away.
JADE FUCKING THIRLWALL YOU ARE MINE! NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME. He shouted.

Jed please you're hurting me, you need help. I said trying to be strong

NO JAD... WHAT THE FUCK? He stopped talking when he saw something on my neck. Oh shit it must be the hickey that Perrie gave me.
He turned my face to the left so that he can clearly see the hickey.

IS THAT A FUCKING HICKEY THIRLWALL?! SO YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME?

He started choking and slapping me multiple times, i was so broken. I tried to scream but nothing came out. All that i can do is cry.

Perrie's pov

I was about to open my dorm when suddenly i didn't felt my phone inside my pocket.

Oh shoot i forgot my phone at Jade's, i ran as fast as i can back to Jade's to get my phone. I started feeling a bit weird, i started to sweat like crazy and my heart was beating so fast. I have a feeling that something happened.

Meanwhile at Jade's

Jed finally stopped beating me up, he started damping a wet cloth at me.

Shh Jade don't you cry it's alright

We were sitting in the living room (sofa) i was curled up like a ball while Jed is sitting right next to me. Bruises were all over me, i was a mess.

Now Jade are you still breaking up with me? He said while pouting.
How disgusting i thought.
"You're a sick person, you need help. I said while facing down

Then he held both of my cheeks and looked straight into my eyes.
Now you listen you dirty slut, you are mine! Then he punched me.

I could taste some blood.

Then suddenly somebody knock, i was about to scream then suddenly Jed stopped me.
Listen Jade don't you dare say something or else,
He took out a sharp knife.

We slowly went to the door, Jed was at the back following me while pointing the sharp weapon at my back. I twisted the door knob and saw Perrie.

Jade? She said looking at me, then her eyes landed on Jed. Jed?
Oh hi perrie! Jed said showing his creepy smile
Hello? Perrie answered back

I didn't really talk, i was too scared

What are you doing here? Jed said
Oh yea i forgot my phone, i'll get it.
Perrie was about to come in when Jed stopped her.
Nah just stay here Jade will get it, right Jade?
I just nodded in response.

Here you go Perrie, i handed Perrie her phone, i didn't really look into her eyes because when i do i am 101% sure i will cry.
Thanks Poopey, she said
Yeah yeah you can go now, Jed interrupted her. Perrie was about to say something but Jed stopped her by slamming the door at her face.

Sorry to cut off the Jerrie moments you guys! It's too soon haha anyway keep on reading!