She said yes!

Jesy's pov

I made Jade stay at my place for a while, why? Her pyscho boyfriend was beating her up. I'm still a girl and if i were Jade i would be hurt too. As of now i let Jade rest for a while, i volunteered to fix her things. She was so peaceful how could this Jed guy be beating her up? Anyway i texted Zayn to comeover, until now i still haven't got any response.

A few minutes later Zayn finally texted back.

Malik 😑😂

Hey Jes, the 3 of us are on our way. Anyway what is it you wanna talk about?

To: Malik 😑😂

Just come over here and i'll tell you.

Jade was sleeping at the couch so i sat on the floor, i was about to take my first bite out of my meal then suddenly
*Knock knock*
Really?

I opened the door and saw Zayn, Pez and Lee
"There you ar..... What the hell? Who did that to you Zayn? I said when i noticed Zayn's bruise.
Can we just come in first? Lee said
"Okay okay.

I was ahead of them, next is Pez, Zayn then lastly Leigh.

Hey jes why do you..... What the heck!? What is Jade doing here Jes!? Perrie said feeling a little irritated.
How dare you let that girl get in? Leigh added.
"All of you shush! Can't you see she's sleeping? Before you guys judge Jade just let me explain, is that good? C'mon follow me at the kitchen.

At the kitchen

(They are standing)

So jes why is she here? Zayn said while getting a cup of water.
Did you forget what she did to me? perrie added.
Leigh was about to say something but i cut her off.
"Don't you dare say anything Pinnock"

So Jade is here because
*insert details*

I think i'm gonna be sick, Leigh said while going to the restroom.
I'll leave you two talk, if you need anything you can find me at the living room, Zayn said as he walk away.

"So Pez any thoughts?
I honestly don't know
"Don't give me that bullshit Edwards
What? I'm being serious
"What are you gonna do about Jade?
I still don't know
"Now you will know, HEY ZAYN AND LEIGH C'MON LET'S GO OUTSIDE! I shouted but still not enough to wake up jade.
Wait what?
"Byeeeee, i said as we walk away.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Perrie's pov

Great they're gone

I went over to look at Jade, She looked so peaceful while sleeping even though she was covered in bruises. I kneel down and tugged a hair strand at the back of her ear while i caress her cheek.

"Oh Jade....... You're safe now, i said while planting a kiss on her forehead.
Then suddenly i saw her eyes slowly opening.
"Hey princess i said while smiling
Pez? Am i dreaming? She said as she scratch her eyes
"If you're dreaming can i do this? I said as i give her a soft kiss on the lips.
She quickly sat up and muttered shit.
I sat next to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Jade it's just me
She quickly faced me while i stare at her hazel eyes. I watched her eyes water up.
Pez? I'm sorry, she said while resting her head at my shoulder
"Shh Jade don't cry okay? It's not your fault, i said while playing with her hair.
But....
"No buts, i said while i made her face me. I was holding her cheek and our faces are just centimeters away. We rest our foreheads together while i muttered these words.

Will you be my girlfriend?

She didn't answer but instead she crashed our lips together for a quick kiss.

"So is that a yes?
Yes pez i would love to be your girlfriend.

Everything was just surreal, i can't believe it. I carried her while she wrapped her legs around my torso while i held her bum for support, she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck.

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall, i am not ashamed to say that i am bloody inlove with you. I said while crashing our lips together.

THE SHIP IS SAILING YOU GUYS! 💫❤️😍💞💕