Janoskians Fan Fiction- Chapter One

Isabelle’s perspective

Growing up with my family is anything but normal, The annoying boys I call my brothers are just starting to hit it big on YouTube and me being the little sister I have to be a part of the craziness to.

“Hey Isabelle breakfast is ready” mum called, waking me from my slumber.

“Coming!”

I woke up to another day of school, hanging out with friends, being crazy, just the usual. But everyday my life is different for me, i never know what to expect.

“LUKE GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM!” I yelled though the door.

“No response, always a good sign” I murmured sarcastically.

 I walked down the stairs to a nice hot breakfast of hash browns, mum must have made them, not even Beau can make them this good.

“Hey Izzy” Jai yelled walking into the kitchen and plonking himself beside me.

I rolled my eyes hoping he wouldn’t notice.

“What did you do wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” Jai said noticing my eyes.

“Luke’s using up all the hot water!” I said huffing under my breath.

Jai just shrugged moving onto my pile of hash browns.

“HEY! There mine!”

Jai surrendered the hash browns but not before taking a large bite out of one.

“Sorry fatty” he said joking around like we always do.

“The only reason the shower doesn’t bother you is because you don’t shower!” I said, sticking my finger up at him as he went to get dressed.

 I got to school with nothing to do, we were way to early but I was happy just to get a ride, from Beau. Usually we would walk, unless Beau got off his lazy ass which was really unusual, so i was really surprised when he offered us a lift.

“Have a nice day kiddies, remember to do your work and don’t get in trouble” beau said mimicking mums voice.

This time it was Luke who flipped Beau the finger, as we piled out onto the pavement and headed into school.

My classes went by so slowly, year nine was nothing interesting to me. After doing it once you get bored of it, so to having to repeat year nine all over again was just hell!

“Now everyone I want you to look up this amazing piece by Dylan Thomas, let me tell you about him…Dylan Thomas, also known as Dylan Marlais Thomas, was a Welsh-born poet and writer who wrote exclusively in English. Apart from poetry, he also wrote short stories” Mr Nuka said.

The bell went just on time, interrupting Mr Nuka’s speech.

“Remember to look it up and do a short paragraph on him, hand it in on Friday” he boomed.

I walked out heading for my locker; before I could get there I was pushed over by Eric, a year twelve who thinks he runs the school.