Janoskians Fan Ficton- Chapter Three

Beau’s perspective

I ordered the pizza, knowing Isabelle would be home any minute. I had set up the lounge room like a home cinema, using pillows as seats and putting in Jackass into the DVD player.

The doorbell rang ten seconds later.

“Just in time” I yelled, swinging open the door to Isabelle, Jai, Luke and mum.

“You ready for a good night?” I asked Isabelle

“What are we doing?” Isabelle said l watched her walk in before telling her every plan I had made.

I helped Isabelle into the lounge room, set up blankets and pillows around her then went and got our salt and vinegar chips.

“YUM! You got salt and vinegar?” Isabelle yelled as I walked in.

“Yeah anything for my little sis” I said, overreacting a little

We sat there, laughing together until the end of the movie, everything Wee Man did made Isabelle laugh while the rest of us joined in. By the end of the movie it was one in the morning, I looked down to find Luke, Jai and Isabelle asleep on each other.

I walked into the kitchen, and put away the packet of chips, before heading down the passage to bed.

“Mum I’m going to bed!” I yelled though the quiet house

“What about the others?” mum responded

“There asleep in the lounge room”

“Can you please put a blanket on Isabelle?” mum yelled from her room.

“Yeah for sure”

I walked to Jai and Luke’s room, ripping off both their blankets and pulling them towards the lounge room.

After spreading the blankets out over the three I wandered into mum’s room.

“Hey mum? Is it ok if I go to a party tomorrow with some friends?” I asked

“Will Skip and James be there?”

“Yeah for sure” I said

“Are Jai, and Luke going?” she responded almost immediately

“Well it’s a party for fifteen to twenty year olds, according to Kane”

“So its Kane’s party? That’s good, he’s pretty responsible! If Isabelle wants to go, can she tag along?” Mum asked.

“If she’s ok, it’s fine but yeah whatever she wants”

“It’s just tomorrow I am going to have a night out with Daisy, Emily and Francis so I don’t want Isabelle home alone” she explained herself.

“Ok she will be allowed to come I’m sure of it” I muttered

“Alright goodnight honey”

I gestured goodnight to her and slumped down to my room, before falling onto the bed, and going to sleep.

“SLUT!”

I sat up, looking around for the source of the noise, and spotting Luke and Isabelle. They stood at the side of my bed laughing at their great joke that I had played on them many times.

“What the hell?” I yelled

“Pay backs a bitch!” Isabelle yelled back

I smiled at their attempt to pay me back, before getting up and following them to the kitchen, where mum had left us breakfast and a note

Hey guys, I made you breakfast, and you guys know how to order out for lunch. Beau take care of the others tonight, I will be back tomorrow at twelve. Just going to catch a movie with the girls and go shopping. Be good

Mum xx

After breakfast I walked into the lounge room where everyone was watching a repeat episode of how I met your mother. All of them laughed at Barney’s stupid jokes and I joined in with them soon remembering about the party.

“So mum wants us all to go? Why?” Isabelle asked

“She’s going out and she doesn’t want the little baby’s at home alone” I said making fun of them.

“Who’s gonna be there?” Jai mumbled

“Well heaps of people, but the people you would know are… Tahlia, James, Rita, Skip, and Ollie”

“Who’s Ollie?” Luke questioned.

“A mate from high school, we used to be tight”

I clarified the rest of the party details and hung around the house until the party.