Janoskians Fan Fiction- Chapter Six

Isabelle’s Perspective

“Isabelle Brooks, could you please come to my office?” said Miss Clarke, our principle.

I stood up, collecting my books and walking towards the door; everyone looked at me like I was a disease. Miss Clarke ushered me out the door and down the hall way until we reached her office, I took a seat before we started talking.

“Now Isabelle… we have heard reports that you have been getting bullied by a student here… Eric Hutchison?”

“No, sorry Miss Clarke I’m not sure what you’re talking about…” I said denying the events of the past week.

“Well then I must inform you that your brother has been taken home due to Eric Hutchison’s appalling behaviour, and he has informed me that he has also been bullying you?”

“WHO! LUKE OR JAI!?” I yelled, alarming Miss Clarke

“No need to yell miss Brooks, I believe it was Luke, but was he correct in saying you have been bullied in…”

“YES he’s right…but is he ok?” I said, on the brink of crying

“Well he is perfectly fine, and as for the bullying issue I will need to know everything that’s happened in the past week, then I will need to send you home, due to the fact that you cannot return to school until this issue is resolved”

“So I have to stay home until the whole thing is resolved?” I said, letting a tear roll down my face.

“Yes I’m very sorry; we will try and work this out in the next day or so. So can you please tell me everything that’s happened between you two?”

“Even if it’s out of school?” I mumbled

“Yes even if it’s happened on the streets” she said grabbing her notepad and pen.

I told her everything, the bashing, the party even the time he knocked me ver. She wrote it all down, stopping every few minutes or so to ask questions.

Soon we were done and I was directed to the sick bay where Luke sat, holding an icepack to his face. When I saw him tears started rolling down my face again, I was never meaning for Eric to hurt anyone let alone my family.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean it; I didn’t want this to happen”

Luke got off the seat and hugged me as I cried

“I know you didn’t mean this, it’s fine, I’m fine, your fine. Nothing else will happen now that Miss Clarke knows” Luke whispered.

We sat down and waited for someone to pick us up, we didn’t talk about anything, and I just sat next to Luke trying to stop the tears running down my face.

Twenty minutes later Beau walked into the sickbay, he looked between us and then walk with us out to the car were we sat silently for trip home.

We walked in to find mum had come home from work.

“LUKE! ARE YOU OK?” Mum yelled running to the door and checking Luke over

I ignored her and walked straight to my room, closing the door behind me and laying on my bed.

I felt terrible, my family was being hurt… because of me. I couldn’t bare it, I didn’t care if I was hurt but my family they meant more than anything to me.

I made up my mind on what I would do; I couldn’t let my family pay for everything that’s meant for me. I would leave. Take my things and go find somewhere else to stay. Then no one can get my family and hurt them because I’m not a part of them anymore. It wasn’t much of a plan but I knew where I could go.

I pulled out my bag and packed everything I would need into it.

I chucked my bag out the window, planning on collecting it before I left.

“Where are you going?” Mum yelled as I passed though the kitchen

“Just…ah… going to… skate” I stammered.

“Ok be back by five ok?”

“Yeah” I yelled before rushing out the door, grabbing my board as I left.

I collected my bag and started skating towards the park where I found my hide out. My hideout sat behind the skate park where no one could fit though except REALLY skinny people like me. It was just a slab of concrete that separated the houses from the skate park. The trees above provided shelter from rain and left  soft bed of leaves where I could sit.

I took out my phone and checked my messages…

BEAU MESSAGED YOU: Are you ok? Mum said you went to the skate park…

MA HOMIE MESSAGED YOU: Hey we should catch up again, I don’t know what happened at the party but I heard it was fun! name a time and I’ll be at yours J

I laughed at Krissy’s message; I couldn’t believe how drunk she could get.

Three hours later I was in the middle of tweeting to a fan when I got a message from mum.

MUM MESSAGED YOU: Where are you? Its six o’clock! If you’re not home soon you won’t be going out like this ever again! Please honey

I knew my mum was never good at punishing us so I ignored her threats and went back to twitter.

An hour later I was almost pitch black and I got a message from Jai…

JAI MESSAGED YOU: Mums really worried, please come home, or at least text back…!

I ignored there texts and continued checking twitter, I was too busy checking twitter to hear the rustling in the trees just outside my hide out.