Janoskians Fan Fiction- Chapter Five

Luke’s Perspective

I sat up in bed, my head pounded and I couldn’t even think. My mind raced over what happened last night, drinking, girls, truth or dare, dancing, Eric, that was all I remembered.

My brain felt to battered to think about the events in detail so I just lay there, looking at the roof and letting my mind wander.

By time I got up it was six o’clock at night, Isabelle sat at the kitchen counter while mum cooked dinner.

“Oh hey honey, how was your sleep?” mum asked

“It was fine” I mumbled

“Sleepy head!” Isabelle yelled, making my head ache even more than usual.

“Keep it down, I’m not deaf” I said, barely audible.

‘You want some chilly concord?” mum said

“I think I’ll pass” I murmured, every word they said sounded like gunshots going off in my ears.  

I lay in the lounge room thinking about everything, trying to summon the important thoughts to the top of my head.

  Before long the pounding in my head took over and I just drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up it was nine o’clock, Isabelle, was watching a late night movie with Beau sleeping on the ground.

All the thoughts came back to me in that instant, just as I sat up I remembered almost every detail. I got up and almost ran to Isabelle, checking her for cuts and bruises.

“What are you doing?!” Isabelle yelled

“Checking… are you ok? are you hurt what…” I was cut off short

“I’m fine nothing happened” she said calming me down

“Sorry I was just really worried, it’s the second time that rat has done it” I yelled

Plots of revenge ran through my mind, I couldn’t think of anyone who would hurt my little sis. As she was so young was the only girl in our family (other than mum) it was our job to look after her.

“Don’t we have school tomorrow?” I mumbled

“Yeah… for a hung over person you’re not that dumb” Isabelle said joking around with me.

“She turned off the T.V leaving me in complete darkness as she left the room and headed for her awaiting bed.

I soon lay back down on the couch and tried to collect my thoughts before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

I got up to find the shower occupied. For the first time in months Isabelle had beaten me to the shower. Instead I decided to shower at night so I got changed into my uniform and headed down stairs for breakfast.

“Hey sweetie, did you want pancakes for breakfast?”

“Nah mum, I’ll just have toast” I said grabbing a piece of toast and finding Jai and Beau in front of the T.V.

Before long I was ready to go to school. We headed out the door with fifteen minutes to spare, Beau drove us, not just cause he was nice but because he was going to check out some car parts at the auto dealer.

Once I got to school I was overcome by worry, I didn’t know what to do and what would happen to Isabelle. We all walked in and to our lockers, Jai went to find James and I started towards some other guys.

I felt a nudge in my back before stumbling and barely keeping my balance.  “Watch it!”

I yelled after him, brushing off the dirt as I stood up.

“What did you just say” he said turning around and storming back towards me.

“You can’t treat people like shit and get…” I looked up to see Eric, his large structure leaning over me.

SMACK!