Janoskians Fan Fiction- Chapter Seven

Beau’s Perspective

“OWCH…! Isabelle?” I whispered though the gate.

“Beau?” I heard a voice whisper back.

Her small head was wedged in the gaps making me sigh with relief. I walked towards her hoping I could reason with her and help her see the point in coming home.

“How did you find me?”

“You showed me this place when you were eight!” I yelled trying to squeeze though the small gap “How do you get through here?” I was getting frustrated and soon gave up, sitting on the wet ground as Isabelle spoke.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make everyone worried, I just didn’t want you guys to get hurt over something to do with me and when Luke got hit I just didn’t want it to happen to you and then…”

“It’s fine, after you passed out on Monday Luke and I beat those guys up, he can take them he was just caught off guard” My eyes adjusted to the dark and I could soon make out Isabelle’s small figure “You know we just want you safe…”

“I know… I’ll come home but if he doesn’t stop, hurting you guys we have to do something” she yelled

I heard shuffling behind the fence and a few loud bangs before she emerged from the shadows. She hugged me tightly as I grabbed her bag out of her hands and hoisted her onto my back.

“you don’t have to piggyback me…” she mumbled

“it’s fine, you’re not even heavy” I looked around the lonely streets “you should text mum tell her were coming home”

After another five minutes of walking Isabelle had fallen asleep.

“Hey” I heard a yell from across the street

“Who is it?” I yelled as my eyes searched for the voice

“My tyres flat could I get some help?” The he yelled

“Oh ok let me just get my sister home and I’ll come back” I continued walking but before I could get much further I was knocked out by something.

When I woke up hours later I was in an old looking apartment. The Couch I leaned on was full of holes and my back was numb which made me think I had been sitting there for hours.

I tried to get up, yet I wasn’t surprised when I found a pair of handcuffs holding me hostage.

The apartment was full of mouldy spots and I was pretty sure I had heard some kind or rodent scurrying around. After a long look around I found a small figure sitting in the corner…

“Isabelle?” I whispered

I got no response and after a few try’s I gave up and turned to the handcuffs that dug into my skin. With the mouldy couch rotting away I guessed it would fall apart easily but even after half an hour of pulling I found no way to escape.

“Where am I” I heard from the corner where Isabelle seemed to be sitting.

“Isabelle is that you?”

“Yeah it’s me… where are we” she said popping her head around the corner

“I don’t know but can you get over here?” I whispered, hoping that if there was anyone around that they wouldn’t hear us

“NO I’m in handcuffs” she yelled

“SHHH what are you cuffed to?”

“Um a chair”

“Try and break it, this place is old, it should break easily…” I heard a few cracks

“I got it!” soon she emerged from around the corner and ran over to me “are you ok?”

“I’m fine; this thing won’t break though I need you to find something in the kitchen ok?”

She nodded before heading though the door and into the kitchen, when she came back she was in the arms of…