Chapter 3: Truth or dare

Beam's POV

Half way into the trip I regretted coming. I was sitting next to Ploy and she was asleep and drooling on my shirt!!
Well, atleast she was asleep instead of talking and muttering cheesy lines in failed attempts to flirt. I looked around.Everyone was on a good mood.
Pha was estatic having Nong Yo sleeping like a log on his lap because of the medication he took to prevent motion sickness. I hope he isn't having any sick thoughts while that kid lay innocently on his lap.Ming on the other hand was feeding Kit crackers while they played two truths and a lie. Me? I was just looking up wondering when I'll get to get down and stretch my legs.

We finally came to the resort after our field trip. Pha and Yo sneaked into one room. Ming had locked kit out in his balcony forcing him to stay in Ming's room. I was in Pha's room until they realized my awkwardness. "Ao Beam! stay in our room!!it's just for the sleeping isn't it?? We'll just let you know if we need any privacy!" Pha winked. "P have you gone mad ??? Why did you tell that to P'Beam" Yo hit Pha. They can be my best friends but they are also the most evil a$$#@/£$ I'll ever know. Not even pitying this poor single creature... whatever it's not like I liked to sleep with other people that I don't know well. SO I just decided to stay even if it meant being a third wheel.
I just slept the whole time. I didn't feel any excitement. I felt like I was missing something.... I well know what it was but it's something that can't be helped so sleeping was the easy thing to do. As I woke up Pha and Yo cudled on the bed. I just put my shirt on and went for a walk with my camera.
I went to the beach and soaked my feet in.... it felt refreshing.... I could saw some colourful fish swimming by ... when I looked at the shore line in the distance I saw a gay couple probably about Forth's and my height.The taller guys hand was entangled in the other's hand and they were taking in the mesmerizing sunset while walking . I didn't feel jealous.It was too sweet to be jealous about. I smiled and sighed at the same time. The breeze....the sound of the sea was so relaxing. I took my camera to take a picture of the lovely breathtaking hue on the sea.

3rd POV
"Beam ? What are you doing here?" Beam' s heart collapsed. He turned around to find the thing he missed the most in front of his eyes. His face lit up with a smile....

FORTH'S POV
I was dead tired. I wasn't supposed to be here. But Ai Dome picked me up to help with the activity planning because I was free. I thought Beam being away from me would have been the best time to have some peace of mind.
I walked over to the beach just as I came to the resort. I spotted a guy on the left of the beach ....my heart skipped a beat. I observed him for a good 40 minutes before I finally thought I should go and talk to him. It will be a waste not to.

Beam POV
"I should be asking you that? " I replied to his question ,hoping that it didn't sound mean. I was shocked to be fair. We spoke for a good few minutes before the sun went down. I tried my best to carry out the conversation. A lot has happened between us but right here at this moment.... I couldn't bring myself to leave him. It was so romantic. The sun's rays were on Forth's face. His eyes glistening as he spoke. He told me something I didn't know ... That he too liked outdoors and photography. This conversation took me back to that night. That night where I was under the lights, pouring my heart out....I smiled as he went on talking.
"Beam.... I hope that things between us are ok na? Forth said when I wasn't expecting. The memories that I have forgotten about just flashed before me. I blushed hard but luckily he couldn't see. "Khrap" I quickly replied. "Di " Forth nodded his head "It's getting dark I think we should go".

Back in our room I was watching television with Nong Yo. Aparently we both like the same series. Though I was jealous of Nong Yo for having Pha's undivided attention , forgetting his friends, I felt a close friendship with Yo. It was like I gaimed a friend. Pha just came out of the shower. I wished he stayed there until this finished because he was trying to distract Nong and me just because he didn't like the series.

The bell rang.Must be Ming. I couldn't wait to see Kitty. I badly wanted to see him after he got locked out in the balcony. I peaked from the bed at the door. My face froze when Forth came in. I just sprung back near Nong Yo and focused my gaze at the tv. Nong looked up at me and looked at the newcomer and chuckled but didn't say a word. Forth adjusted himself into the chair next to the window. I could see him glaring at me. He is probably wondering why I didn't say hi.
"Beam!!! Forth is here ". That idiotic Pha sarcastically said.
" Ao Forth sorry I was engrossed in the drama I didn't see you coming in " I smiled.My face was burning and suddenly it felt like I couldn't breath. His presence was too intermidating. On top of the Nong Yo chuckled like an idiot. " Yo what's so funny?" Forth inquired . " Nothing P this guy in the drama wants to eat that durian badly but he says he didn't want to...What an idiot!" and he started chuckling holding his tummy. Forth looked at him with a funny expression. I just awkwardly made my way to the bathroom. I could here Pha joining in as well. These f^#/#/@/!!

When I came after a shower everyone was already on the floor with drinks. Ming's speaker was on full blast.

Forth's POV
As Beam sat down his perfume consumed the room. I couldn't help but notice it. He sat onto my left, between Kit and me. He looked cute and red , fresh from the shower.
Ming was doing a funny dance when he suggested we played truth or dare. I spinned the bottle and we had a jar filled of questions and one full of dares on the side.

First went Kit. Kit had to dance like a girl. It was seriously entertaining not Kit' s dance! But Ming's drooling face!!! Hahaha.
Then Pha got a question. He was asked what was the longest crush he had and for how long.Today was the day that I came to know that Pha's and Yo' s relationship had come into fruition after crushing on each other for a long time.
I was asked about how many people I have slept with. So I had to answer that awkward question with 3. Don't worry even though I look like this I'm not a playboy.

Beams turn came. It was to kiss someone to the left. Anger filled me as I tried to keep a poker face.Who the f@#$ has written that???
"Ai Beam don't be shy you just did it before haven't you ? Ma ma !!!" He said enthusiastically. I was beyond angry but Ming did the needful and got angry on my behalf.
I came to know later that it was by accident.... but still the sight of them kissing tore me inside. However, I forgot about it after a while.

Beam' s POV

This game was getting very wierd and awkward. Up to now I have kissed Kit. Ming has made moaning noises and had kissed Pha. I was wondering what else was on the line. Suddenly the bottle pointed to Forth. Pha opened the paper and said "French kiss the person on your left for 1 minute". My eyes were as big as two oranges. Something seemed fishy. Nong Yo who had been looking at the paper blatantly suddenly looked at Pha with a smirk. I was sure that these idiots were playing a prank but somehow I just played along. " I can't French kiss him. I'll just kiss him for 40 secs " Forth said laughing. " Pha raised his eyebrows "Ok whatever floats your boat".
Forth held me by my shoulders and looked into my eyes. I would have looked like a lost dog. My heart was racing at a speed I wasn't accustomed to... " I'm sorry bear with me na? " Forth said in a soft voice. I just nodded and closed by eyes. I was shaking. I could hear the pounding in my heart and the noises of cheering and hooting. My hands grabbed Forth's legs as he faced me. His lips felt warm on my lips. I think he sensed my emotions I felt his hand at the back of my neck stroking and calming me down. 20 seconds in to it I felt calmer. I needed to be calm or my feelings would be seen by everyone here. Although it was supposed to be just a peck I felt Forth's lips move as he smiled to what the others were saying. He sucked my lips here and there. As I began to enjoy it. Forth broke off and grabbed the pillow and hit Pha."

"Ai Pha that's more than 40 secs" he said laughing. Deep inside I felt sorry for him. He must have had to force himself to do it. But internally I felt happy for the moment even though I knew that this meant yearning for him over the next few weeks..... and being even more depressed...

Hey guys once again thank you so much for the votes and reads ❤ I thought you all deserved a weekend chapter. 😁 A bonus will be out tommorow 😉 I am on vaccation as well. Although, it isn't as exciting as Beam's 🙈🙊 Hope you are having a great time, whatever you are doing. 😙