Finale: Right here right now

*Sorry for the long wait guys I couldn't find my edit*
This will be my final chapter for the story. Thank you so much for all the love and comments!!! ✌ It makes me really happy to know you guys are enjoying reading  it ❤❤❤
    Plus if you liked  this! I have a new BL novel ; That's love! I promise you it's HOT AS HE'LL!😂 So please do check it out!! 💜 Also if you have any special requests let me know I am more than happy to accommodate them 😊

        Everyone was all busy in our room. Giving tips and suggestions from what I should do, to what I should wear.  Finally they picked a simple shirt and shorts. I even had my own hairdresser and makeup artist ; Nong Yo. Within 40 minutes I was all ready.
   "Ai Ming what is that??"   I shrieked when I saw from the mirror that he slipped something small into my bag on the table. " Relax P' it's better to be prepared than sorry ", said Ming. I asked him to take it out but he didn't.
        Forth was waiting for me in the lobby. He was wearing a pale pink t-shirt and a  cute pair  of white shorts. He looked so adorable today! He was looking around rocking back and forth, impatiently . I stared at him secretly for a few minutes, before I made my way towards him.

         As we exited, I tried to open the door when Forth reached from behind and opened the door for me. I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I was finally being courted by Forth. I have never felt so happy in my life. But, as N'Wayo said I should play it cool.Yes totally! Play hard to get!

          Within an hour we  arrived at a wild life reserve.There was a nice nature trail. We got our bags and headed for the entrance.
       "Wait! Let's take a picture", I said and  grabbed Forth's hand. He posed awkwardly with a fake smile. It had  never  occurred to me that no matter how handsome he was, he was no where near being a basic photogenic person. But it was our first picture and we were on our very first date. I couldn't complain.

         We passsed many water puddles and arrived at a small flowing stream. I am not much of a forest enthusiast but the place was extremely beautiful. We layed our stuff down on the rocks.Forth took my hand. "Come " he said and let me through the rocks. He removed his shoes and dipped his feet in the water. I joined him.The water wasn't too warm or cold it was just refreshing.

        We sat down and ate the snacks Forth dug out from his bag. After a while Forth started taking out his tee. "Forth ...wh...What are you doing?" I asked when he started removing his belt. " Taking a dip. Why?" He turned and asked his shorts were  down to his feet. "There are people here. Are we even allowed  to?" I asked.
     "There aren't any people today Beam. Did you see any cars or anyone on the way?" Forth replied smiling, " My friend  recommended this place. People are allowed to dip. Not skinny dip ofcourse." Are you coming or shall I come an undress you he asked. I crossed my arms in defence. I slowly took my shirt off and got in with my pants. When they were almost wet I just remembered  that I did not bring and extra pair of clothing. "You'll either have to go pantless or wait until they dry. I don't want to get my car wet! ", he pointed out. I was about to leave to remove it when I almost toppled over a slippery rock. Before I knew it Forth held me tight. It was like in those movies but we were two guys staring into each other's eyes. Forth's eyes glissened. The sunlight reflected off his tanned face, he looked so charming. Too charming my heart started to beat fast. As  we were stick in this "romantic moment " he leaned in for a kiss ... I just closed my eyes. "Arggggg"
"Beam what happened?" Forth asked worried.
It was perfect the perfect moment but a sharp pain shit up from my right leg. I couldn't stand up properly so I clung on to him. "You must have sprained your ankle! Hold on I'll take you to some place you can lie down. "
            Forth helped me down on a towel. He took out the frozen drink that he brought and used it in place of a cold  compress.
     He was treating my foot as gently as he could while massaging my leg. Man! It felt so good!! I watched at this Cold guy taking care of me so gently. I knew I had made the correct choice.
       It's funny how all that I had been worried about now fit perfectly like a completed  puzzle. His body was just too fine. His abs were tight even when he was sitting down. Now compare that to my tummy! Suddenly I felt I needed to do something. This moment was just perfect, but, I knew Forth wouldn't make a move while I'm injured like this. So unashamedly  I pulled his face closer and kissed him. It was like nostalgia. My mind drifted to that night.... where it all began. It was just like our first kiss. Forth was caught off guard but as he adjusted he took the lead and kissed me passionately and more strongly.  I just realized I had missed him .... missed him way too much. I tried to get off my shirt but miserably failed. I was too weak... Forth made me too weak... Forth gently removed my shirt. Then he removed my belt. I was almost dizzy from the sudden rush of all the mixed feelings.  We had the most amazing time together. I was too tried afterwards that I had to rest my head on Beam's chest and have a nap. When I woke up it was almost sunset. Forth took a quick dip  and got ready to leave . Poor Forth ! He had to carry me all the way up to the car. But I'm afraid he is more than able to do so 😉 Forth got in from the other side and put on my seatbelt and adjusted the seat so I could rest comfortably. "Beam " he paused for a minute he looked deeply into me "I love you " he pressed a kiss on my forehead and shyly put back his hands on the wheel. I should have gotten used to this by this time but It still got me all red."I love you too ", I leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek and looked away to stop my self from blushing. We had a long way ahead of us. And,No matter how bumpy the road might get, we will always look back to the challenges we had to overcome to be here, where we are today. I'll always appreciate Forth being by my side. It wasn't  easy for both of us to open our hearts to each other, but I was sure that we will treasure our special story in time to come.....