Truth or Dare ( bonus)

Nong Yo's POV

P'Pha grabbed me and led me out of the room as I was starting to get tipsy. "Come! I have to show you something.Give them privacy " he said eyeing at Beam. I started swaying while he held my hand tightly and led me to the beach. The silvery hue on the sea caught my eyes.
"Let's have a romantic walk on the beach", P'Pha said in a funny but sexy voice. It's been quite a while since I have done something romantic with him. I held his hand and we strolled along. The sound of the sea was soothing.... The warm wind brushed our faces.
We found a nice place to sit on the beach. The moon was just above us. I started singing the song I had sung for P'Pha. I wanted everyday with him to be this special. He brushed my hair away as he gazed lovingly and joined in. I was getting to the end when he suddenly drew close. He had a playful smile on his face. I could smell his perfume infused with the alcohol.It made me stutter forgetting the words.
He kissed me....... Soft kisses turned on to more deep ones. Butterflies in my tummy turned to something else. I was trying hard to control my feelings when Pha placed his hand under my t-shirt on to my chest and pushed my gently to the ground while not breaking off our kiss. He looked so hot and turned on. I started getting breathless and flushed. Sensing this he stoped to let me catch my breath while he was on top of me his hand still on my face. We both laughed. Pha bent down again and started kissing my neck. His hand suddenly stroked near the top of my shorts and he started going up and my legs. $@$!it felt so intoxicating but this wasn't the place to do so.
I came to my senses and caught hold of Pha's hand. " Let's not do it it here. Someone could come in at anytime" I said.
"Why???" P'Pha said making a sad puppy face. I couldn't help but squeeze his cheeks with my hand. "Ouch" he winced in pain. He held me even stronger I could feel him brush against me. It made my whole body shake as I breathed with difficulty.I held on tightly onto his shirt bringing him closer. He moved near and whispered against my ear with a sly smile "baby no one one will come"he said with a smile."Plus even if they do. who cares??? It's more exciting this way..." He began kissing my neck "Yo I need you!!".
Pha can be a total pervert sometimes but I too thought it was exciting on the beach. To be honest it has been one of my fantasies. We made love on the beach. We were engrossed in so much passion , love and lust. I knew this would be a night to remember for many years. After many hours Pha and I couldn't take it. We found a hammock nearby and cuddled in. We couldn't interfere with P'Beam. Hope he made our sacrifice worth it.

Kit' s POV

It was getting late and I knew I should head to our room. I used this as an excuse to be alone with Ming. I usually don't feel this way but today I wanted to take the initiative....I wanted to be close to Ming. I missed spending time alone with him. If only he knew that I was going to be in his room anyway I wouldn't have ended up being locked in the balcony earlier. I grabbed Ming's hand "Ming I'm sleepy. Let's go na?" Ming had a funny expression as he looked confused at my face. But later a smile spread across his face as he processed what I said.
Beam on the other hand clung on to my leg and kept asking me not to leave. As I removed his grip I bent and kissed Beam's forhead for good luck. As I turned to leave I could see Forth's angry face staring at me.

"Fingers crossed I hope that virgin of a Beam makes this night count by growing up some balls!" I prayed as I smiled at Forth who didn't smile back at all.
I came out of the shower to see Ming out in the balcony. I went out and hugged him from the back. I just stood a moment taking in all of him. He felt like home.
" P what is wrong with you? " he turned around and asked concerned. "I missed you Ming! I want you so bad" I replied truthfully with my hands on his chest. Ming blushed. This is the first time I have seen Ming blush. This was truly remarkable.
I felt so confident so I took the lead. I pulled him and kissed him hard. I took his shirt off and he lifted me up.
He tried to move to towards the room but I broke our kiss. "I want it here " I said still clinging on to him tightly. I don't know what came over me .....maybe it was the alcohol..... Or maybe it was the fact that I was so in love with him.
He laid me on the sun bed and slowly began to remove my t-shirt. "Dai p'!!! Anywhere you say baby....You know I'm all in for these kind of stuff " he said as he adjusted himself on top of me.

Beam's room
Forth turned to leave. I can see him very drunk that he couldn't even get up.
"Forth please don't leave I don't want to be alone in the room drunk like this." I said. I didn't think he would respond. But to my surprise he turned and said " Come let's sleep then ".
He helped me stand up and as I tried to steady myself ,I toppled and fell with Forth onto the bed. I was on top of him gazing to his eyes without moving an inch .
He relaxed his furrowed eyebrows and moved his head backwards as he laughed. I laughed too. Argh!! I missed him so much.
He removed his hand from my waist and pushed back my hair. It felt warm and sweet. When I was least expecting he kissed me. It was a passionate slow kiss that lasted for a long time. We looked into each other's eyes , smiled , kissed it went on for minutes.
Forth broke off first. "We should sleep now" he said softly smiling. I adjusted on my pillow a little disappointed that it came to an end.
As I pouted I felt Forths warm body hug me from behind. He kissed me shoulder and said softly "Beam I think I'm falling for you! Good night krap!!". I laid there for a few couple of minutes blinking....thinking about what I had just heard. By the time I opened my mouth to ask him to repeat it Forth was fast asleep. I wondered if he had just told that because he was drunk.But soon sleep came over me .... I felt so safe with him beside me...... If every day was like this. I smiled to myself as I drifted away......

Here is the bonus peeps!!! I hope you like where the story is heading.If there is anything you particularly loved or hated just let me know. I would love some feedback. 😊😊 Thank you so much for reading as well as your votes 😚 Have a nice day ❤