Love 💕 Me -26

hai... hope all are doing great ..

do tell me your view regarding the story  in detail. happy reading

after shivriya discussion  and after sometime

Anand"what ?do say me anu that you have signed the papers which shivay have given to you.

Anika"what should i do ha... muhje kussa aya aur sign kardiya maine

Anand"acha okay ...wo chodo per tunne shivay ko challenge kyu kiya ? tuje pata hai na shivay ke papers sign karliya tune  aur uss challenge ki wajha say shivay can do that.

Anika" ha toh ...kya hoga  kuch nahi hoga .... avi tension math le tu

anand"uff... avi... anika tune avi sign nahi karegi uss papers per aab bolo kaya hai saach

anika"arey ...shut up yar ...chodo na uss baath ko 

Shruthi"aise kaise anu.... asie kaise chodo.. hu..

mahi"ok guys chill... anu ko pata ha vo kaya kar karahi hai ..so lets stop it here .And thayar nahi hona hai kya humme nikalna bhi hai .Aur hum packking bhi nahi ki

humne karliya says tanuja and kushi who enters into the room where mahi,anika,anand and shruthi are disscusing about the last night happenings between shivika.

anika" thank you babies

mahi"acha lets go ..... humme jana chaiye its getting late.

all moves to the living room where all the other clan including ragini are waiting

Shivya(Pov)

I don't know what this people  talk in secret  but I must say all this friends have a beautiful bonding between them .As soon they entered in living hall all started  marching towards car . As always ragini trying to stay with me and holding my hand moves towards the parking lot were there car are to take us to the airport. Me,ragini,Anand,anika all four in one as to say rudra tried many ways to take ragini with them but ragini is ragini had here ways to be with me . And we started our jounery to airport ragini me at back seat and anand and anika at front and anika driving the car.And ragini being chupu as always. I have to clear ragini first as I have proposed to her only to make anika jealous and to show I move on. Soon we reached the airport  and all have steeled in there  places only me and anika are left somehow I wish anika to be by my side but  anika went to there friends clan . From yesterday's incident Anika is not even looking at me or to say not giving any daam to me. I somehow feel gulity for pulling out the stunt of paying back the sahil's school fee. But I am still confused how did anika managed to get the amount . may be she have taken the amount from  Anand but the twist is anika have payed the amount before a month that what is eating my head .I wanted to know how?when?  but I know that I would't get any information so not even tried for it. As soon the jet is ready to take and all bluckled the seat belt and the jet to ready to take off . When I turned to the side where anika is thinking that anika first flight and she may be nervous but to my shock he is not nervous but she is all cool sitting with her  headphones and soon we are in air and soon the snaks are placed and all are chit chatting happily but me here sitting all alone with ragini her hands hold mines . They staterd planning chits as suggested by the very mad girl anika.

"yuee whats the chits game can't you play some thing else than this cheap middle class game  said ragini making irritated face.

"yeh hello nagini tujhe nahi kelna hai na tho maat kelo .