Love Me -54

How many of you liked the episodes of IB REDUX . Well I'm liking it .

I am giving the precap before the chapter : Shivay getting to know the truth that pinky have given an ultimatum to anika to leave him and he, sso being illegitimate .

Actually I wanted to clear everything before, that the show haven't shown the illegitimate part i.e, the video clip which is show's dai maa statement its hasn't been shown in the show, So hope it will come up better . And i wanted rikara to be married in a proper way before the truth comes out and I mainly focus on shivika.

Hope its truns out to be okay as i haven't planned for this chapter a thought came out after seeing the nikah episode so i'm giving it a try and writing what ever comes to my mind.

Shivay decided not to find any truth ,even though the reasons for knowing that is something else ,but not that he doesn't trust anika. He have his reasons .

Waking up from sleep he decided to say his love to "HIS LOVE " as its high time .he is much relived after talking to his father-in-law .But he got to know something which made him guilty ,guilty of his past sayings about anika's mom,which it happened due to his anger-slip of tounge but he indeed made mistake .

"U know why Advik and Arnav never let Anika come to home ,because gauri's and bhavya's mom swetha have accused anika for gauri's missing and not only that she(gauri's mom) also said that whereever ,whomever she stays with will suffer due to her ,thats why her mother left her is what swetha use to say to anika . Anika use to crave for the love of mother which she haven't got form her chachi .Due to swetha's hatred for anika Advika and Aranav never wanted anika to come home. As they both love her immensely,so they doesn't want anika to face the hatred . "

"I was never there for her after her mom's death .i'm been in my world ,in my sorrow and never seen my daughter's pain .But Advik and arnav have became a motherly figure for Anika .So whatever it is the decision regarding anika is taken by both her brother's . SHE KNOWS THE VALUE OF MOTHER BECAUSE SHE CRAVED FOR IT .Later on swetha realized her mistake and now she loves anika more of all."

"I am sorry love for saying all those on our mehandi , I don't know wheather you get motherly love from mom ,but i will make sure to make you happy always. And TRUST you always . It's Shivay's promise."

"I promise "I WILL WIN YOU BACK" ".

********

"U know na nandu what ma have said ,so that's why ". "Yah, I know killer ,but that doesn't mean that she is not lying to you again,there is no granty that she is saying truth"said anand cutting anika.

"Anand is right anu maa, I don't understand why are you still believing her ".

"What's this mahi at-least you don't say like that .... Uff okay ,lets keep it aside ,but I owe to Om as she is the who took the allegations of being illegitimate on his head so at-least for that i want wanted to DNA test . So please, no more arguments.And i believe ma, but for the answers i need to do this and you too are going to help me ",said anika.

Anand and mahi agreed to anika as they don't have any option .

"We know that shivay is not illegitimate ,but according to maa mahi is not her son , how is it even possible .Okay,If that's true then why did daai maa said so in that video clip? said anika keeping her doubts."

"Yes, it's true I to have the same doubts"said anand.

"Anand,Anu maa, I feel that something is missing like something have happened ,without anybody's knowledge "said mahi.