Redux story

hi.... So many of them have there doubts regarding the IB story line .so I too want to share something about this . 

So,Mihir avasthi have challenged shivika . Basically what happening is  when shivika are on road he(mihir avasthi) started controlling shivika's mind by making them detach and taking them 2 years back. So as in the show Mihir said their first meet is the reason why they met and now they are together as shivika.

But shivika have denied that.So Mihir started controlling their minds(I think so) and in the episode    to they have shown .Mihir is in their mind (In  shivika mind) giving them the version of 2 years back where situations and personalities differ.

He(mihir)is trying to prove himself correct and shivika are wrong by creating "what if ? ".He is trying to prove that they will not meet as it happened earlier . But at this moment in redux its happening is 'The connection between our shivika 'is making but shivika feel it thats what is showed .

If you clearly see the episode they both are feeling those emptiness in them . As mostly mihir is trying his level best to control them.But the connection b/w our shivika is what much more than mihir's control.

"This is what said by our shivika that  two lovers will be united what ever may happen"

In the promo too they have said this "Dho pyaar karne walonko koi nahi rok raktha,jine milna hotha hai tho puri kainat use mila deta hai. And sacha pyaar karle walon kismat koo bhi hara detha hai. Mukaddar ko hara deta hai aur sare kainat use majboor kar detha hai."

"That means to say that two lovers will definitely will meet and even destiny will bow and make them one."

There is saying to that I don't exact the line "If you strongly desire something with your heart,the whole world conspires to fulfill your desire." So here shivika desire is that they will meet what ever may happen as they love each other and destiny too can't stop that. "

so ,they will definitely will defeat mihir avasthi . And i think once mihir is proven wrong and shivika are proved right may be our old shivika will be back .As they have detached in rain so they will again come into there personalities at the same place that is on the road.

And many of you have question  that can anyone control our mind's then its yes . You all know that some people know hypnotisation .They can control our mind's it's possibly possible. So during hypnotized state we do as they say but they can only control our "MINDS" not "SOUL". 

So ,however mihir trying to control minds but shivika are connected through souls and at the end they will be shivika .

Now the present situation is "What if  shivay haven't turn back to anika at there first meet them they wouldn't be now together ,is what mihir said and our shivika have to prove that its wrong they to prove that love is more  than anything and they will be back again together what ever the situation and whatever there personalities are.

So, many of them bashed like how can this happen how all of a sudden they get detached and so on. Guys this is a fiction ,when in other fiction they main leads can get to know there previous birth story and why not redux of ISHQBAAZ can't happen. Remember it's a fiction "only fiction".

And don't understand some people what's there problem ? They started bashing ,negativity as they have added RIKARA and RUVYA story . They started there bashing that its not needed to show RIKARA and RUVYA don't change there stroy and don't put them in this stupidity of shivika.

Like  haadh hai yar . The fans want to have a story for them to and when the makers are giving it they have problem. Give then problem ,not giving then problem. What they want then?.

The characters:

1) Shivay is  broken person he needs someone for him to heel him . Leaves as robot and can do anything for the family(can threaten and little daugerous)

2)Anika : quiet,innocence ,cute and pure soul. Never gives up on her responsibilities and   gauri and sahil are her life.Can do anything for family .

3)Om :loves brothers ,funny ,loving too.

4)Rudra:Funny , but little like thoda sa arrogant too.

5)gauri: Full to pataka ,michi types. Anika is everything for her and stands for her.

6)Bhavya : ACP, duty minded (I don't know much about her)   

Guys watch today's episode ,it's quite good . The story is going very good and as far as knowing the upcoming story then I am liking it much.

The main I liked is anika will have a BF. she is good cook man.

But you know OMRU calling TIA as BHABHI i don't like it ...mummy ...

Sorry for spoiling the  mazza . But i can't help man . SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

But have little patience and watch the show in T.V and I am gonna watch it on T.V too.

can anyone say the repeat telecast of IB.

I don't know why but IB is not having much slots for repeat telecast . As i know IB repeat telecast is moring 6.30 and 11 then after there are not repeat telecast where as compared with others serials its quite less yar . YRKKLH have much slots yar im not saying it should't but all should be equal.

And one thing I noticed is that "TIMING SLOT ALSO HELPS TRP" 

Yes, some changes in time slot to a soap made trp low . Like in my house nobody watch t.v late night ,like 10 then t.v off. (but I will watch only 10 to 10.30 only ).But many of our neighbors doesn't watch T.V after 10 . So by this trp may effect .Like 7 to 10 mostly everyone will be at home and its dinner timings and all so during that period all will watch t.v.

Hmm ...any way i have talked much ... what will a monkey do when its gets a phone and laptop now i'm like that . I'm not able to use it all these days due to my eye infection and  doctor have said now you can use it then i m not living my lappy ...haha...