Love💕 Me 35+promo

Do vote!By pressing a small star!

Read till the end I have given the promo too.

Precap(flashback of aniri and the reason behind hiding their Identity) 

  'all have tears in there eyes hearing to the story.But all haven't noticed that someone is standing and heard all the story standing there shockingly . 

'pa..pa .... papa  said anika and  sat down with a thud .

'princess said all and rushed towards her . Where shivay is tensed seeing anika in such a state with tears flowing and shattered state of her .

'Princess, Please .... (anika showed her plam to stop)

'papa you all lied to me since many years . why did you do this to me papa  asked anika to her father with full of tears and guilt in her eyes.

'Princess please don't stress yourself princess ,pleaded advik and arnav .

'Ha anu please there is nothing like you think please don't stress you have gone through too much please di ,stop thinking its noting like that begged gauri to her sister cum best friend.

'Why haven't you said this to me and why you all lied to me ? questioned anika.

You all said me that gauri is missing when she went to her excursion .

'princess pehle humare baath tho sunoo ,requested advik to her sister with a fear in his voice of losing her  sister again and again . Her state made him remind the day when anika 's mom and and his badi ma and choti maa'd death day which made anika into a trauma .

'Acha ... acha ... please sunoo may batata hu ... anu ... please ..listen ,said vishwanath  trying to pacify his grand daughter who have been through so much in a little age  ,who bared so much even being so wealthy and  had to be goon through so much being apart from her family  and being called as an orphan.

'Hum nahi chathe ki tuhje taaklefh ho ... iss liye humne jhoot bolo.... gudiyaa...{We don't want to strees  you so we haven't said you anything } .

'Per thathi mere vajaha say chutki ko ..... crying ....chutki ko .....(hugged her thathi and cried ){but thathi because of  me .... chutki .... ko .... }

Gauri came forward and hugged her and said there is nothing like that anu , said gauri while  hugging and crying holding her dear sister.

'Mujhe maafh kardo gauri mujhe maafh kardo .. pleaded anika .. meri wajha say tuhje apne hee parivaar say bechand na pada .... I .. amm...   so... sorryyyyyy ... cried anika with guilty in her eyes for gauri ,thinking that all the troubles gauri faced in her life only because of her mistake by making her hide in a bus which made her away from the family all this years .

{forgive me gauri ...please forgive me ... because me you have suffered a lot and because of me you are away from the family all this years ...I ...amm ... so .. soory ...}

Di... please aap yeh kya baath karrahe hai... aap soory kyu bool rahe hao? Uss din aap aise nahi kiya tho shayad may zindda bhi nahi hotha ,aap ne mere jaan bachane keliye aapne apko hi kathreme daliya .Na uss mane ice cream mangati na hum ko yeh saab sahana hoga .yeh saan meri galthi hai di . {Di ... please  why are you asking forgiveness for me ... there is not yours mistake,If that day u haven't don't like that then now i would have died and Its all my mistake if I haven't asked you for ice cream then this wouldn't happen }