Dreams

- 1 month later-
J.Coles P.O.V-
Me and Jhenè spent every day together since we recorded Sparks will fly which is now a huge hit. I'm so infatuated with everything about her. Today I'm supposed to meet her daughter and I'm Actually nervous. I changed into a pair of grey sweats , a red polo shirt and my breds. I hopped into the car and headed to Jhenè's house.

Vanessa's P.O.V-
I haven't seen Jermaine in a month and I miss him so much. I miss our endless nights talking on the phone. I hate how he had to go. Everywhere I go I see him and Jhenè together whether it's on Instagram , the TV or even listening their song on the radio. I guess they're a thing now .. sometimes I wish that was me getting all of Jermines attention.
I jumped up to the sound of gun shots. I immediately ran downstairs to lock the door and grabbed my phone to text my dad.
Vanessa: dad theres a shooting. Please tell me you're not involved and that you're okay
Dad: I'm fine princess , I'm at Jessica's house.

I sighed with relief. I rather him be at some hoes house then getting arrested for being involved in a shooting. I sat down on the couch and rubbed my stomach, Ive been sick lately and I hate it.

J.coles P.O.V-
I timed on the radio and my song power trip was playing. I quickly turned the radio off. That song was about Vanessa. Although I'm happy in Jhenès presence , it hurts m because she's not Vanessa and I know I will always have love for that girl in my heart. Im taking a trip to North Carolina later , I need to make things right with her again. Our friendship distanced a lot. I pulled up to Jhenès house and knocked on the door. She opened the door and greeted me with a kiss. She led me inside and her daughter cams running. As soon as she saw me she hid behind Jhenè.
"She's so beautiful, just like her mom" I said
"Thank you , shes also very shy" she said as carrying her daughter
"Nami I want you to meet my friend Jermaine"
"Hi Jermaine " she said with her cute little innocent voice
"Hi beautiful , it's very nice to meet you"
Nami smiled "you too"
We all played bored games for a couple of hours. I checked the time on my phone and realized it was 4:00 and my flight leaves at 5:00. Shit time flew by
"Jhenè I gotta go , my flight leaves at 5:00"
She frowned
"Bye Jermaine" Nami said as she gave me a big hug. My heart melted. I'm already in love with this little girl
"Bye Jermaine" Jhenè said as getting up from the couch and wrapping her arms around me
"Before I go , I just wanted to let you know that you're the most beautiful girl with such a pure heart. I love the way we vibe and I was wondering if you wanted to take our relationship to the next step and if you wanted to be my girl ?"

She teared up and pressed her lips against mine

"Ewww!" Nami shouted
Jhenè pulled away and we both laughed

"Is that a yes Shawty?" I asked while biting my lip
"Of course. How could I say no to the famous J.Cole"

Sorry this chapter sucks ik. Next chapters will be better. Xoxo