Glimpse

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

Its me Again with a new story...!!!

I always wanted to write a srory like this so I get this idea suddenly...but Before starting I want to tell you all something that I'm writing this story After getting inspired from "Devil's Angel written by ShiningPearl16"...!!!

So let's start...!!!
______________________________

Devil's Angel

Location : New York

It was cold chilling night roads were empty and why not it was almost mid night...and at mid night New York was not less than any threat...

It was always said that don't go out from your house after 12am and all people living in that small town used to follow this rule...

We can see a female figure walking in empty streets and moving towards her house...well why is she till now outside...let's see...

Well she has been with her friends who were celebrating her 21 birthday...it was reality that she was a alone girl having no relatives...so having friends was a very big deal for her...

As walking towards her home she suddenly feels chillness more than usual she feels like she is being watched...a gush of fear filled in her soul as she as feeling something really unusual...

She sees upward where starts and Moon was shinning a few minutes ago but now it was totally darkness like there was not any star before...

Her heart beat started to raise more than a normal person's...the only thought came in her mind was to run...so she follows it and started to run...

As she was running Suddenly wind started to flow with full speed...she was having difficulty in seeing around but still she managed to run...but she was not that fast as she was very clumsy...

Soon she feels a pinch on her arm...she see towards her arm and found a dart till this time she knew that she is in danger a great danger...and soon she was falling on ground before she could touch the ground she feels two arms on her waist making her shiver not in pleasure way but in bad way...

Her vision was blurry but still she managed to open her eyes one last time to see the person whom she wish to never see in her life dark chocolate eyes with thick black hair and fair complexion...and soon she was drifting into darkness and the last words which she heard were enough to make her realize that its not any dream its reality cold blooded reality and now she is trap in this reality...

"Welcome to My World Angel" The mysterious person said who was holding her...

______________________________

So here was a short promo I hope you all will enjoy this story...!!!

Its my first time to write something different and I hope you all will love it...!!!

So please give me your support...!!!

And do votes and comments...!!!

...Thank You...

...Allah Hafiz...