Part 10 : A New Beginning

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

Sorry for late...

So let's start the last chapter...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Devil saving His Angel...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devil's Angel

***Part 10 : A New Beginning***

Location : Dark World

Throne Room

Sanskaar was sitting on his throne and waiting for White Lord...he was really impatient as he knows Swara is sleeping and when she will wake up she will be afraid...So he wanted to solve this problem before she is awake...

Soon he got information that White Lord had enters the Dark World's boundary...so he was more anxious than before...

Soon his wait was over and White Lord enters the Throne room...

Sitting on his thrown he welcomes him and asks him to sit...

White Lord(ashamed) : I'm really sorry for what ever happened due to my negligence...so I...

Sanskaar(angrily) : I don't need your sorry...Do you had any idea that if I ever was a second late...What would have happened to My Mate...

W.L(scared from his anger) : I know... I can understand your pain...As the importance of Mate us much more than we look...But still you should look at other side also...it's true I misjudged her and punish her without her fault... But its also true that I loved her like my own daughter...

Sanskaar(taunts him) : are you joking me...love Like daughter...Look White Lord...I only called you here so you could lift the seel which you have placed on her Angel...that's it...

W.L(argued with him) : but Dark Lord... She is an Angel and she can't live here...its true she is your Mate but it's also true she is made of pure Light while you are made of Darkness...I'm afraid if you both live together your darkness will consume her...and...so its better you reject her and let her come with me to White World...

Sanskaar(surprised hearing him and shouts angrily) : I can't do that...She is my Mate dammit...(madly)Do you have any idea how much rejection will hurt her...It will nearly ripped her half soul...I can bear anything for her...But I'll never let anyone do any harm to her...(warns him)So you better back off...and about my Darkness I'll take care if it...You don't have to worry about it... You just do what you came to do...And then leave quietly...

As both we're busy in discussion they didn't notice a pure soul hearing everything...She was very emotional seeing Her Mate's concern about herself...But she also felt betrayed hearing White Lord's words... He know how much Mates are important for them but still suggestion her mate to reject her...The person whom she loved  like her father is now suggestion her mate to destroy her soul... Unwillingly a sob escaped from her mouth making both of them aware of her presence ...

Sanskaar seeing her Mate sad immediately rushed towards her and hugs her tightly...Giving her silent support...She hugs him back finding her solace in him...And trying to feel him making herself sure that she is with him and its not an illusion...