Part 3 : Angry...??? No beyond Angry...!!!

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys long time no see right...???

Well I'm extremely sorry for that...but this time I'll complete it than will vanish...if I want to...!!!

So let's start...!!!

_____________________

Previously : Sanskaar Shocked seeing Swara on Earth...!!!

_____________________

Devil's Angel

Part 3 : Angry...??? No beyond Angry...!!!

Location : Dark World

Sanskaar was in his chamber waiting for the person to bring him news about Swara's purpose on Earth...he was very anxious as well as tensed...he was not able to understand why she was on Earth that too with broken wings...thinking about her riped wings he remembered her wimpring in pain and once again his eyes were pure red with fury...but still he was controlling his fury because he doesn't want to waste the fury on someone else...he wanted to make sure that the person who is responsible for this anger will be the one to bear it also...soon he drifts into his thoughts about his Angel...

***Falshback Starts***

Few year ago...!!!

It was time when Swara was 5 year old and Sanskaar was 10...

At that time both Darkness and Light used to live side by side...but still there were some people who didn't like it one bit...Sanskaar was the son of Dark Angel who was head of Dark world...so he was next in line of King...as both Darkness and Light were side by side so both used to live in Heaven...

Sanskaar liked Swara very much from starting...when they both meet they become friends instantly...both used to play and enjoy with each other...but there was someone certain...who was jealous from all this...all these bondings between Darkness and Light...so he made an evil plan to separate both of them...and he was successful also...

One day it was like normal day...everything was going smoothly all elders were sitting on their thrones in council and were staring towards their children...soon a Man came running towards them and said something which was not less than a Bomb blast on their heads...

Man(Breathing heavily due to running) : My...My Lord...

White King(asks curiously) : what happened solider...why are you so affraid..???

Man(said something which shocked everyone) : My Lord...Dark...Dark Army has attacked us...and its killing all our people...

The Dark Lord who was sitting on one of chairs gets angry and said...

Dark Lord(shouted angrily) : what are you speaking...are you out of your mind...when I'm here than how can they attack without my permission...

Man(scared from Dark Lords Anger) : I...I don't know My Lord...but...I...I'm telling...the truth...

Dark Lord(Angrily) : nonsense...