Part 7 : History

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

I'm back with next part...!!!

I know its something different from other stories you have read but Still please give me response as I'm really disappointed from its response...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Mating Ceremony and Sanskaar explaining Swara...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devil's Angel

Part 7 : History

Location : White World

Room

A dark room is shown and a man is walking here and there in anger...he  see the able filled with glass and other things...in anger he pushed the table with full force and soon all the things present on table were lying on the ground with glass pieces...

***Person's POV***

I had done this much and what I get nothing...

I'll not leave that Devil...

How dare he to take Swara with him..

I do so much to get this powers and when I was about to get it...that bloody Dark Angel come in between...

No I'll not let that Devil ruin my plan...I'll get Swara at any cost...

I have done too much to now back out...

I always wanted to be the Head Angel but all Angels choose That oldie as their community Head and then that Dark and White World's friendship...I knew if I wanted to be ruler of Angel World than I have to break this friendship...and I do so...

I send my magic creatures in form of Dark Army and created misunderstanding between them and at last I was successful...

Ahhh the taste of victory was too good...

But still I was too weak from the spell which I performed to create fake creatures...so I needed power much more power than that oldie was having...

And I knew where I can get that power...I searched in "Angel Library" where all kind of book were being placed and got to know that there is a Supreme power greater than the Head Angel and that power is granted to a pure hearted soul in every 100 years...

I also read how can I find the person who is having this power...

There was written on the 18 birthday of that person he will started to glow brigthly and will show his healing abilities...and much more...I found all the qualities in Swara and than I check her date of birth from which it was confirm that she is the one whom I'm finding...

So I make a plan to make her eliminate from the Angel World because I knew that if she stays here it will be impossible for me to absorb her powers...so I faked an accident and make her look like culprit and poor she...she also thought she is culprit and accept the punishment...I already knew they will send her to Earth so I was relax...