Part 2 : SHE IS THE ONE

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

Long time no see...sorry I'm kind of busy in my new job so hardly get time to write...but still I'm trying my best to give you all updates...!!!

So let's move forward...!!!

_____________________

Previously : Swara on Earth and Devil's planning...!!!

_____________________

Devil's Angel

***Part 2 : SHE IS THE ONE***

Location : Earth

It has been 24 hours since Swara was on Earth...she was getting used to its environment although she was trying her best to learn things but still there was one difficulty she was not used to walk...she always fell whenever she tries to walk...Jenny Jack and Nicole trio find it very amusing that a girl of 21 years old can't walk properly...they find it suspicious somewhat but choose to remain quite...

It was night time mean time for the Devil to appear from Darkness...

The King of Darkness was walking in shadows following by his slaves or you can say his soliders...who were trailing the sweet scent of that Angel...soon all stops at a particular distance from a House...

His eyes were glowing from black to Red like he is controlling his inner self...he was feeling extremely pleased...don't know what has gotten into him that he almost attack his man who was going to enter the house...all his soldiers moves five steps backwards to avoid their Lord's Anger and Fury...

He closed his eyes and takes deep breathes soon he enters in the house which was filled with Darkness expect some dim lights...he smell the Scent of Angel which was coming from a Room at corner...

_____________________

Swara's Room

He enters in the room quietly...and saw a small fragile figure sleeping on a bed...he moves forward to see her face and soon he was amused as well as shocked seeing the person in front of him...it was Swara...HIS SWARA...from whom he was separated...he was unable to believe that he was seeing His Angel in front of His Eyes...he see how her face was pale in Moonlight...although her beauty was enchanted in the moonlight which was coming from window but still he notice some difference in her...she was pale and sad which he can clearly read on her face...he moves his hand forward to touch her but soon pulled it back due to fear that he will disturb His Angel's sleep...

On the other hand Swara moves in sleep and hiss due to pain as her wounds were still fresh...the painful expression were didn't go unnoticed by Her Devil who was right beside her...

He notice her back which was having bandages...Rage that was the first strong expression come on his face...he wanted to kill that person who have done this with His Fragile Innocent Angel...but soon composed himself and moves his hand to touch her back...

As soon as his hand touches her back her pain was replaced by pleasure which automatically brings a huge smile on her face in her deep sleep making the Devil happy as well...he roam his hand on her back and soon her all pain vanishes...as Her Devil has healed Her...he stares her for some times and than soon vanishes in Darkness...not before saying...