C10: Friends?

I woke up in stages. 

The first stage was pain. There was a pounding in my head that wouldn't stop, and the pain was starting from the back of my head. My neck throbbed, and my whole body was sore. 

The second stage were the sounds. There were slams and banging noises that echoed within my skull. I winced, and that led me to the third stage. 

Awareness. I pried open my eyes slowly, afraid of what I would see. Bright white walls filled my vision with vigor, half blinding me. I groaned and shut them right away again. And then I heard the voices right by my bedside, which I realized had been there for a while but only now was I making sense of the sounds. 

"...couldn't help it. I had to knock her out!" 

"No you didn't. Well, you had to knock her out-"

"-Exactly!-"

"-But not by hitting her in the back of the head! You could have covered her mouth and nose with the rag. It was already drenched in sleeping potion, ready for you in the plastic bag in the dashboard. Now I'm not sure what her injuries are. They are probably so much worse now, because of you!" The second, high-pitched voice rose to a shout and I let out a sound. 

Immediately the voices quieted and I felt a cold and clammy hand on my forehead. "Open your eyes slowly, Adira."

I did as the person said without question. Blink, Blink, Blink. 5 blinks later and the room was in focus. I was in a white room, with two doors. I was laying in a bed with white covers, blankets and pillows. There was no color at all. 

"How are you feeling?" The same voice asked, and I tried to find where it came from. 

"Like shit." I responded, finally finding the source of the talking. Two people my age stood right beside me. One of them I recognized immediately. The one who kidnapped me. The other was a pretty girl, with black hair and crystal blue eyes. My sight was only set on one of them in particular, however.

I growled in anger and lunged at my kidnapper, but he sped away to the other side of the room. When I let out a yell and tried to get to him, arms encircled my waist and pinned me to the wall. "Calm down, we're not going to hurt you!"

The girl was digging her knee into my back and my headache slammed behind my eyes, but I was a werewolf and by god would not go down easily. I strained against her, yelling," Get off of me! Get the fuck off of me!" 

This went on for a few more seconds before she grabbed the back of my neck and dropped the nice act. "Calm down. If you don't, we'll be forced to knock you out again. So shut up and sit down on the bed and everything will be explained to you."

I quickly thought it over in my head and knew that listening to her for now would be the best course of action. I would play nice until I found an opportunity to take them out and run. It would be smart to find out what they wanted and why they took me, though, so I clamped my mouth shut and stopped struggling. 

The girl took her knee away from my back and stepped away from me cautiously. I glared at her but made my way to the bed and sat on it. The boy quirked an eyebrow at me and I folded my arms, but made sure to stay loose. I needed to be ready for anything. 

They came around and stood at the foot of the bed. The bed itself wasn't very big, so they were closer to me than was comfortable. The girl spoke up first. "My name's Naomi, and this is-"

"-Alexander, at your service." The boy finished, winking. 

I stared at him. "You just kidnapped me and you're winking at me?"

Naomi tried to suppress a smile, but from the way she was covering her mouth with her hand, she was failing. By the time she got serious, I knew there were three windows total in the room, and one of them wasn't locked and didn't have a screen. We looked to be in the second or third floor, and I'm betting it's the third. The floor was hardwood, and there was nothing in here I could use as a weapon.