Our Kinda First Date Page 3

You woke up in the morning feeling well refreshed.

Lucky, it was Saturday and that meant free time for you. You couldn't think on what to do today.

But you also didn't want to waste your day on resting in bed or something.

Then you thought of an idea, you decided to go to the Sextuplet house and see if they were free.

You got dressed in your favorite outfit and headed out in a hurry.

The Sextuplet house was different from the rest of the whole city, it was a cute little house.

You walked up to the front door and knocked on it. Then Osomatsu opened the door and when he saw you. He blushed and smiled then asked," (Y/N), what brings you here?"

"Well I wanted to see if you guys are free, are you?"

"Really? Well sure, we're free"

"Alright, I'll be waiting outside for you guys."

"Right."

Osomatsu closed the door and you waited outside for them.

~Sextuplet Pov~

Oso: *yells* Everyone, hurry!

Choro, Kara, Ichi, Jyushi, Todo: What is wrong, Osomatsu-niisan?

Oso: (Y/N) wants to hangout with us!

All except Oso: Ehhh?!

Oso: It's true so let's go.

All: *nods*

~Normal POV~

You waited outside for them until the door opened and you turned around to see the Sextuplets. You asked," are you ready now, guys?"

They all smiled and nodded once and in unsion.

You laughed and said," well let's get going then."

They followed you as you walked towards the mall first. Karamatsu opened the door for you like a gentlemen, he said," ladies first~"

Sextuplets but Karamatsu thought: He's trying to get ahead!

You thanked him and walked into the mall along with the Sextuplet.

There were many stores everywhere and you wanted to looked for something nice but you had more places to go to today.

~Skipped Time from shopping~

You bought only one thing there and Osomatsu offered to carried it for you. You shook your head and said," No, it's alright but thank you for the offer"

You all headed to the park and it was the afternoon. You looked sat on the grass under a sakura tree and the Sextuplets did the same.

Then you asked them," do you guys really like hanging out with me? Be honest."

Osomatsu answered with a smile," of course, you're really pretty, (Y/N). And not to mention, very sweet"

Karamatsu answered with charm," Well~ You're the red rose of love~ The blue of the ocean~ Yes! You're my--"

Ichimatsu covered Kara's mouth with his hand and said silently,"That's enough..."

Choromatsu spoke nervously a bit," Yes, you're the only one to actually be friends with us like a real friendship, you're cute and very nice."

Ichimatsu let go of Karamatsu and looked away from your eyes while saying,"...I..think you're..nice.."

Jyushimatsu shouted happily," Sweet!~ You're super nice to us!"

Todomatsu said sweetly," Honestly, you're a very sweet person with a nice heart~"

You smiled and blushed a bit then said," I'm glad you guys are being honest, thank you."

~Time Skipped To Night~

As it was getting dark, you all were heading home but it was too dark.

The Sextuplet offered to let you stay with them in their house, you agreed to the offer. They smiled and looked very happy, you couldn't help but to smile.

You walked with them to their house and Osomatsu opened the door for you.

Osomatsu said," Our parents are out and make yourself feel at home, (Y/N)"

"Thank you, Osomatsu"

"No problem"

As you all sat on the living room floor. The Matsuno seemed nervous but then you asked," how about we play some games?"

Ichimatsu asked," like..?"

"Like truth or dare"

They all frozen and silence filled the room but you said," okay then how about--"

"Let's do it!" They all said in unison and you were shocked for a moment but you laughed.

You replied,"let the game begin then!~" They all nodded their heads.

~Sorry for any mistakes and this part had to come in late. But it's here and coming soon, truth or dare actions and scenes. Thank you for reading. Stories are still updating including Casino Neet. More coming soon~