Chapter Fourteen: Leader Of The Whack.

A/N: Honestly excited for when we get to the chapter when Trent becomes good. I don't know how much more I can take of this. Enjoy!

EDITED ON JULY 18TH, 2018 @ 8:13AM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER FOURTEEN - LEADER OF THE WHACK

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

WE WERE ALL AT THE command center. "McKnight on a breakaway!" Conner said as he was kicking his soccer ball. Hayley was scanning the fossilzed Dr. Oliver and Ethan was playing a video game as usual. "Hayley, one more level, and I break my all-time record!" Ethan exclaimed.

That's when Conner threw his soccer ball on Ethan's laptop, making him lose the game. "Conner..." Ethan groaned, upset that he lost the game. "Sorry." Conner apologized. "Now I have to start all over." Ethan stated. "Yeah, there's this great new thing called the outdoors. You might want to check it out." Conner said as he picked up his soccer ball and walked with Ethan.

"Tell you what. I'll check that out when I see you checking out the library." Ethan stated. I was busy working on my motorcycle while overhearing their conversation. Kira was next to me as she played her guitar. Conner chuckled. The two of them were looking at Kira and I.

"You got about as much chance as seeing that as seeing Kira at a fashion show and Tanner being openly gay." Conner informed. I came out to them as gay around the same time we found out Trent was The White Ranger. Kira stopped playing her guitar and I cleaned the grease off my hands.

"Do you really want to go there?" Kira and I asked at the same time. Ethan and Conner both chuckled. "Yikes." Ethan commented. He headed over to where Hayley was still scanning the fossilzed Dr. Oliver. "Hey, any luck on de-fossilzing Dr. O.?" Ethan asked Hayley.

"Not yet. I just can't find any energy source that can safely break the molecular bonds of the amber." Hayley replied. There was a beeping sound coming from the computer. It showed a location as all of us went towards the computer. Hayley sat down in the chair. "That's weird. The satellite's picking up a strange reading in the forest." Hayley stated.

"Let's go take a look." Conner said. We arrived at the location where we saw Trent, Cassidy, and Devin. "Trent?" I asked. "What are you guys doing here?" Trent asked. "I might ask you the same thing. I haven't seen you in a while." Conner replied.

"Yeah, we really need to catch up." Ethan agreed as Kira nodded in agreement. Cassidy looked at Devin who just shrugged. "Not now, guys." I said, holding them back. "Tanner's right. Let's check this thing out." Conner informed. "I don't think I'm supposed to let you do that!" A voice said. We turned around and saw a monster. "Quick! Run!" Cassidy said as they started running.

Tyrannodrones were everywhere, surrounding Conner, Ethan, Kira, Trent, and I. "Cool! You want me to get this?" Devin asked. "Hideous mutant creatures? Like that's new in this town. Let's get outta here." Cassidy replied.

"Whose side are you on today, Trent?" Conner asked. "You want my help or not?" Trent answered. "If it's all the same, I'll just watch from over here." Rojobot stated. That's when the Tyrannodrones started attacking. We began fighting them. I kicked some Tyrannodrones out of my way and flipped a few over. That's when my morpher beeped.

"Guys, I'm analying the radiation from that rock, and it's really freaky. Get away from it." Hayley informed. "It's a little late for that." I told her as I tripped a Tyrannodrone over. "What a strange little rock." Rojobot said as purple mist came out of it and attacked him.