Epilogue: History.

A/N: Welcome to the first Epilogue! Enjoy!

EDITED ON JULY 30TH, 2018 @ 5:57PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

EPILOGUE -  HISTORY

A year after the defeat of Mesogog...

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

I WAS RUNNING AS FAST as I could to Reefside High School. I couldn't wait to see Conner, Ethan, and Kira again. It's been awhile since I've seen them. I haven't kept in contact with any of them except for Conner. I entered the school doors to where Dr. OIiver's classroom was. Only to spot two people. One wearing red and the other wearing blue.

"Tanner! I didn't know if you were going to make it." Conner said as he fist bumped me. "Wouldn't miss it for the world. What have you guys been up to?" I asked. "I've been working at Reefside Tech." Ethan replied. "I'm trying to start a soccer program for kids, you know? Give them somewhere fun and safe to go after school. It's been tough raising the money. What about you Tanner?" Conner asked. "Oh, you know. The usual. I've been trying to apply for college." I responded. "Do you think your girlfriend is coming?" I asked Conner, referring to Kira.

"Well, we haven't kept in contact for a while. I heard she moved to New York to try and get a recording contract." Conner replied. ""Trying" being the key word." Kira said as she walked towards us. "Kira!" Conner, Ethan, and I shouted. Kira rushed over and gave Conner a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she gave Ethan and I a hug.

"When can we hear your first big single?" Ethan asked. "I'm already all over the radio, singing a cat-litter jingle." Kira answered. "Shall we?" Ethan asked. "We shall." Kira replied as she linked her arms with both Conner and Ethan. We headed down the stairs. Until we suddenly disappeared and appeared in some sort of lair. "Welcome to the future. Now you will help me destroy the planet!" Broodwing exclaimed. Conner kicked him aside. "Let's get out of here!" Conner said as we all grabbed our gems.

We were running from foot soldiers. "Come on!" Conner shouted. We continued running until we got cornered. We turned around and faced them. "Any thoughts on what these things are?" Conner asked. "They're not Tyrannodrones, but they're definitely up there in the creepy department." Kira replied. "Any ideas on how to get out of this?" Conner asked.

"I'm still trying to figure out how we got in it." I answered. The foot soldiers headed to attack us. We got in a fighting stance and began fighting them. It was good to know our Ranger moves were still there. Kira used her Ptera scream to knock some down. Conner used his super speed and Ethan used his dragon scales to attack them. I looked around to make sure Conner, Ethan, and Kira were out of range. Then, I jumped in the air and slammed my fist to the ground. A wave of purple energy attacked the foot soldiers. I continued to fight them.

We rushed over to Ethan as he picked up a leg. "Check out the crazy circuitry. Way advanced." Ethan said. We then got attacked as we fell to the ground. Broodwing laughed. "Fools! Do you think you could get away from me that easily?" Broodwing asked. "We've run away from a lot worse than you, buddy." Ethan replied.

"Ooh, that didn't come out right at all." He added. "What do you want from us?" Kira asked. "Your power is legendary throughout the galaxy. Fight alongside me, and we'll bring down this wretched planet." Broodwing answered as more foot soldiers came. "Maybe you're suffering from a lack of oxygen from being that punch bowl too long, but in case you didn't notice, we're the good guys." Conner told him. "Yeah, we're not exactly about destroying our own planet." Kira agreed in a "duh" tone.

"I've fought alongside with evil once, I don't want to do it again, thank you very much." I added. "Oh, I think you'll come around to my way of thinking with a little persuasion." Broodwing said as we got in a fighting stance, ready to fight him. But before we could, a police car came up to us with its siren on. "What?!" Broodwing exclaimed as he turned around. Out came five people in colored clothing fighting off the foot soldiers.