Chapter Twenty-One: A Ranger Exclusive.

A/N: Welcome back! Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON JULY 22ND, 2018 @ 9:19PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE - A RANGER EXCLUSIVE

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

WE WERE IN THE FOREST on our Cycles. "We're about three minutes out from the transmitter. Are we gonna make it?" Conner asked through his morpher. "You'll have to hurry. That beam needs to be shut down, and right away." Dr. Oliver replied. "We'll do our best! Hit it!" Conner said. We finally arrived at the transmitter. "There it is!" Conner said as we stopped our Cycles. "We'll have to hurry if we're gonna disarm it." I informed.

"Come on!" Ethan said as we started heading towards there. That is until the Evil White Ranger and some Tyrannodrones showed up. "Oh, boy." Kira said. "Attack!" The Evil White Ranger ordered as the Tyrannodrones started attacking us. We began fighting them. "We don't have time for this!" I said. Conner then got attacked by The Evil White Ranger. "Conner!" Kira exclaimed. "You okay?" Ethan added.

"Not for long!" The Evil White Ranger claimed. We all began fighting him. Conner kicked him back. "That did it." Conner said. "Huh?" All of us said as we heard loud beeping. "Hurry!" Kira shouted. "Lasers! Fire!" Conner shouted as all of us fired at once, destroying the transmitter. We headed back to the lab.

"Hey, listen, you guys want to come down to the cyber cafe and watch us try out a new song?" Kira asked us. "Sorry. Soccer practice." Conner replied. "I haven't been riding my motorcyle in a while so I'm gonna take it for a ride. Sorry." I added. "I can't, either." Ethan said. "Why not?" Kira asked. "I have to go somewhere... with my mom. A dentist appointment." Ethan answered. "Ethan, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Kira told him.

"Right. See you later." Ethan said as he left. I rode my motorcyle as I stopped somewhere and began walking with my hands in my pockets. I sat down somewhere as I opened up my journal. I began writing once more about the recent events. "Let's hope that this fight with Mesogog ends soon. I'm really starting to feel homesick..." I think to myself.

"Uh, you guys mind coming down to the TV station? There's something you gotta see." I heard Kira's voice coming through my morpher. "On our way." Ethan replied. "I'm on my way as well." I added. I closed my journal and got on my bike as I headed towards the TV station. I arrived at the TV station at the same time that Conner and Ethan did. I stopped my bike as I got off my bike.

"Whoa! It looks contagious!" Ethan commented. "Only one way to stop it! Ready?" Conner asked as his morpher showed up. "Ready!" Ethan, Kira, and I replied. "Dino Thunder, Power Up! HA!" All of us shouted as we morphed into our Ranger form.

"It's time for a meltdown!" Jupitor exclaimed. "Dr. Oliver, Zord time—" Conner started to say. "Conner, look!" Kira interrupted him. We saw that Jupitor mysteriously disappeared out of nowhere. "Hey! He's gone!" Conner exclaimed. "Dr. O., did you catch that?" Conner asked over his morpher. "Yeah. Guys, you better get back here in here. We need to get a lock on this thing." Dr. Oliver responded. "We're on our way." I said. Everyone was at the lab, including Trent.

"I've downloaded the information to the TV station. It's a virus of some kind. Mesogog is using it to reroute the satellite system and send their beam to Jupiter." Hayley explained. "This is serious. We have to get in there and shut that thing down." Dr. Oliver said.

"Conner, I've adjusted your triassic powers so Ethan and Kira can give you the energy you need and still stay morphed." Hayley told him. "At least there's some good news." Kira commented. The alarm started beeping. "What now?" Dr. Oliver wondered out loud, annoyed. That's when we saw The Evil White Ranger on screen jumping from a building. "Oh, man, not him again." Ethan said. "Well, at least you know it's not me this time." Trent stated.

"You guys better get over there. Conner, you deal with The White Ranger. Kira, Ethan, Tanner, and Trent, you check inside, look for the control room. Good luck." Dr. Oliver said. "Ready?" Conner asked. "Ready!" Kira, Ethan and I replied. "Dino Thunder, Power Up! HA!" Conner, Kira, Ethan, and I shouted as we morphed once more.

"White Ranger, Dino Power!" Trent shouted as he morphed as well. We headed out on our Cycles and we finally arrived at the TV station. "This is it!" Conner announced as we stopped. "Okay, you guys head to the control room. I'll look for the white dude." Conner told us. "Right." Ethan, Kira, and I said. "Huh?" Trent said, confused. "Sorry. The evil white dude." Conner corrected himself. I followed Kira, Ethan, and Trent.

"Yoo-hoo! Kiddies!" We heard Elsa's voice say. "Okay, that's just rude." I informed. We turned around to see Elsa with Tyrannodrones. "I should've known." Kira said. "T-Drones, get them." Elsa ordered as the Tyrannodrones headed for us. Ethan and Kira were busy fighting the Tyrannodrones while Trent and I were dealing with Elsa.

"You'll never make it to the control room to stop the virus. The beam will be cutting into the atmosphere by now." Elsa informed. Ethan and Kira still continued fighting the Tyrannodrones and Trent and I were still fighting Elsa. "Come on, Kira!" I heard Ethan shout. "Right with ya!" Kira responded. Elsa then fired at them as they landed on the ground. Then, Elsa kicked both Trent and I to the wall.

"Can't stop now." Ethan said.

"Right." Kira agreed.

"Let's go!" Trent said.

"Let's stop this thing." I stated.

"You're not going anywhere." Elsa told us. "Oh, really. You guys go ahead. Tanner and I will deal with her. Go help Conner." Trent told Kira and Ethan. "Right." Kira and Ethan said as they ran off. Trent and I got our weapons ready as we headed for Elsa and began fighting her. Trent and I both fired our weapons the same time as Elsa did.

"Enough of this!" Trent said as he started to go full speed on her. Elsa was thrown to the ground. She got up. "You will regret betraying Mesogog." Elsa said to Trent as she disappeared in a portal. "Hey, guys." Trent said as we met with Conner, Kira, and Ethan. "You made it." Kira said. Trent and I were fist bumping Conner and Ethan. Then we left. Unaware that people were watching us.

We were at the TV station when Devin walked in. "Hey, guys." Devin said. We all replied with a "hey" in return. We were all watching the fight that was earlier. "You know, I still don't get why you went through all that trouble for Cassidy, but... whatever." Conner said, crossing his arms. "Hey, can't someone do something nice without having a reason?" Ethan asked.

"We're on in 4... 3... 2... 1. And... Cassidy!" A man said. "It's rare in this day and age to find true heroes— Those individuals whose sacrifice and dedication remind us of everything that's good and right with the world. We have heroes like that living in our very own city. The Power Rangers— Those multi-colored protectors of everything that we hold dear have once again proven that we are the best hands. This is Cassidy Cornell reporting." Cassidy finished.

"And we're clear!" A man said. "It pains me to admit it, but... not bad. Not bad at all, Cornell. You might just have a future, after all." The main boss said. "Kira, wait, don't go!" Cassidy called just as we were about to leave. "Yes, Cassidy?" Kira asked. "I just wanted to say I really appreciate what you did for me." Cassidy told her as she kissed Kira's cheek. "There, I did it." Cassidy mumbled as she walked away. "No problem." Kira said. Ethan said.

"Hey, at least she's trying, right?" Ethan told her.

Kira just shrugged her head as she sighed.

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: Whoop! Hope y'all enjoyed!

Word Count: 1357 words.