seven

As Taehyung expected, the stylists shoved a bunch of clothing into his hands and told him which set to wear first

The day was filled with stylists running around and trying not to bump into anyone else. Makeup artists were flocking around Iseul and Taehyung.

Their mirrors were next to each other and Taehyung would always look at her in the mirror. He caught peeks of her when she wasn't looking or when her eyes were closed.

She caught him looking one time and she pulled a face, making him laugh. The makeup artists scolded him for moving and he apologized, but the smile wasn't wiped off of his face.

Taehyung hated how the makeup artists made their skin whiter than their normal skin tone.

He looked too white for his own pleasure, but he went with it. He'd done a few small shoots before, but never for a big brand name like Gucci or Puma. He knew where to draw the line and he knew when to stay obedient.

Taehyung wasn't always a follower or a leader. He just knew how to be a good puppy and listen to the owner.

"Let's take some solo photos first. Taehyung, you're up," the photographer said.

Taehyung nodded and nervously walked to the white screen. He swallowed the butterflies he had along with his saliva and he tried to contain his nerves.

Iseul stood next to the photographer with a stern face and gave Taehyung a simple nod. Taehyung lightly nodded once and tried to get his game face on.

Taehyung would change his facial expressions every time the photographer snapped a picture. The flash of the camera was like music to Taehyung's ears. It was a metronome that he followed to know when to change expressions and move his body in new poses.

There were props on the set. Taehyung would occasionally move onto a prop and use it to his best advantage possible. He didn't know how long he had been modeling alone, but he had an inkling that the photographer was satisfied with Taehyung.

The photographer showed Taehyung one picture that he personally liked.