thirteen

Everything had been going so well

Everything had been going so well. He didn't know what happened. He didn't know how he got into that predicament.

He didn't know how long he had been driving. Both of them didn't realize how much gas Taehyung used up.

"I guess I should have filled the tank up, huh?" she asked with a shrug.

Taehyung let out a relieved chuckled. He was relieved because he could finally stop driving and rest his hands and feet. His hands had a cramp and he didn't know how long it had been like that.

He could feel the pain of having a cramp and he couldn't hide it. He shook his hand around, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Cramp, cramp—aish—aigoo!"

Iseul laughed and took his hand, gingerly massaging it. Taehyung let out a satisfied sigh and let her work her magic on his hand. He could feel the knots in his hand go away. His cramp was long gone, but he didn't make her stop massaging him.

He wondered what other talents she had. She was great at modeling, gave great massages, and was a good driver.

"Better?" she asked once she finished his massage.

She let go of his hand and Taehyung rested his warm hand on his leg.

"Much better. Thanks, Iseul."

"No problem. I guess we just wait for AAA to get here. Wanna play a game?" Iseul suggested.

Taehyung shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

Iseul grinned. "Starting with five fingers. Never have I ever—"

"Wait—"

"—given or received a blowjob."

Taehyung spluttered out his invisible drink. "I—" he didn't finish his sentence and put down one finger.

Iseul laughed. "Did you get one or give one?" she asked with a wink.

"I—I got one. I was seventeen..."

Iseul was impressed. "What a lucky girl."

Taehyung was shocked by Iseul. She looked so innocent and sweet, but in reality, she was mischievous and dirty. He seemed to figure out that much on his own, but that wouldn't change his view of her.

"Never have I ever had sex with a coworker," Taehyung numbingly asked.

Iseul and Taehyung both didn't put their fingers down. Taehyung tried to look brave, and he hoped he was doing the right thing by saying that. He had a stern expression on his face. He didn't want to seem weak, but he really hoped he didn't look constipated.

"Is that supposed to be some kind of offer?" she asked.

Taehyung tried to force himself to not blush, but he could feel the heat rushing to his cheeks. "It's only an offer if you choose to take it," he replied, cocky.

Iseul's head moved in a small motion that caused some strands of her hair to fall into her face. She bit her lip and looked at him in a way that made excitement erupt in both of them.

"You're acting pretty brave today, Taehyung. That's not like you. I mean, unless I missed something and you're actually a dom. Are you a dom?"

Taehyung shook his head. "No, I'm not. Even Jungkook has mentioned this."

His bravery deflated and was replaced by something that was not fear but distress. He faced a similar situation before. It was when he first started being roommates with Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook was bisexual or a dom. To Taehyung, Jungkook looked like a bunny—someone he could easily befriend and hang out with. But that wasn't how it worked out.

Jungkook swore to God that he thought Taehyung was gay. Jungkook didn't believe that a guy could be so submissive unless they were gay, but he was wrong.

Taehyung was as straight as a ruler, and Jungkook found that out the hard way. He cornered Taehyung and made out with him, hoping to get a good fuck out of it, but instead, he got a good beating by Taehyung.

Iseul was similar to Jungkook in the sense of being sexually attractive and active.