fourteen ☆

Iseul suddenly took off her seatbelt and leaned over to kiss him

Iseul suddenly took off her seatbelt and leaned over to kiss him. Taehyung's eyes were wide open as she locked lips with him. She withdrew her lips from his.

"Any complaints?" she questioned.

"No, but—"

Her lips met with his again, shutting him up from speaking. She stuck her tongue into his mouth and he accepted it, muffled moans emitting from him. She twisted a lever on the side that made the seat recline back, and she pushed Taehyung against the seat, easily straddling him.

His body was craving her touch. He missed the feeling of her tongue intertwining with his. He didn't like to think about it, but she was a better kisser than Jungkook—and that was saying a lot.

Iseul palmed him through his sweatpants. She could easily feel him through the cotton material. The two were glad that he chose to not wear jeans. Iseul looked into his eyes to make sure that he was okay with what she was doing.

She wanted to make sure that he wouldn't do a show and tell. Iseul knew he wouldn't, but people were two-faced. She would know.

Taehyung nodded with a needy expression on his face. His hips slightly jolted up when she applied a slight pressure to his bulge. She pulled his sweatpants down and stopped at his thighs.

Iseul took his cock in her hand, feeling Taehyung's body tense through his cock. She smiled at him, his eyes immediately closing at her touch. His mouth gaped open, as her soft fingers worked up and down his erection. A bubble of sperm escaped his tip, and she ran her index finger over it to lubricate the head.

One of her hands worked up and down his cock, while the other massaged his upper thigh. His moans got louder, and every time he pushed his hips up, she would push them back down. She decided to tease him and stopped moving her hands. His breathing was labored and he let out a whimper after calming down a little.

"Iseul, please," he begged. His hips moved around, trying to create as much friction as possible.

She chuckled and grabbed his hand. She maneuvered his hand to slip into her shorts and panties. He could feel how wet she was. Iseul wasn't his first, but he'd never touched another woman before with his own hands. The girl he did it with in high school did most of the work.

Iseul shimmied out of her bottoms and crawled over his body, her arms placed by the sides of his head. She gave him another passionate kiss with the extra effect of her tongue and her wiggling butt.

"Ready?" she asked.

He nodded eagerly, waiting for the incoming action. Iseul lowered herself as a chorus of curses and moans filled the confined space of her car.

"Fuck," he hissed out.

Her fingers scrunched up his shirt, his hands gripping her hips. She got down all the way, feeling him as much as she could. She waited for a few moments, adjusting to his size.

"Sorry, does it hurt?" he asked.

Iseul softly shook her head, lifting up her body to push back down again. He stuttered in surprise. His head fell back against the seat as she rocked her body against him, grinding on top of him.

Her breath caught in her throat. She had a hard time breathing. Her hips kept moving in figure eights on him, creating a new angle at every motion. The two were a moaning mess.

Taehyung groaned, as Iseul mewled. Her nails dug into his chest through the fabric of his shirt. Iseul wanted to speed up for her own sake, but her dominant side took control. She teased Taehyung again, slowing her pace instead of speeding up. He whimpered and lifted his hips up to try and create any pressure between them. Iseul moaned and gave in to let him do what he wanted to do. His hips rocked to meet her in perfect synchronization.

"Iseul—fuck—I—"

He came first with a groan and she followed after. Iseul leaned down and rested her head on his chest. Her head moved up and down as Taehyung heaved heavy breaths. A knock on the car window jolted Taehyung and Iseul out of their trance.

"I'm from AAA. Are you guys alright?"

The windows were foggy and hard to see through. Iseul looked at Taehyung and was really glad that the South Korean air did something useful for once other than give her frostbite.

She let out a chuckle and rested her forehead against his chest. Taehyung laughed in return.

"We're great," he answered.