Chapter 2

ELSA'S POV

Okay so we got to school and it was amazing me and Jack, of course , sat by each other. I don't know if its the icy white hair or the pale skin or the fact he loves his amazing blue hoodie that makes me smile but whatever it is its awesome. "So Elsie whats up." Jack whispered in the middle of class. When he is bored he calls me Elsie. Adorable!!!! NO!!!! Elsa stop. He is your bff not your boyfriend. I wish. Ha Ha what...... pffft no I didn't just think that you crazy Ha ha. "Nothing I was just thinking that the outfit I wanted to wear tomorrow would go perf with your amazing and fave blue hoodie." I whispered with a smirk on my face looking at Jack. What is wrong with me I'm acting like we are in highschool. Ugh!!! "And..." He said with is voice trailing off. "I wanted to know if I could um wear it tomorrow." I whispered smirking and smiling at the same time.

JACK'S POV
"I wanted to know if I could um wear it tomorrow." Elsa whispered. She wants to wear my most prize possession. Ugh. How could I say no. "Fine but don't get it dirty cause I'm gonna wear it the next day got it." I whispered with a little bit of consern. I couldn't help it I loved my hoodie. I got it from my dad before he had well.... um..... died. .

"Jack. Jack!!!! Earth to my best friend..." Elsa whispered and smiled. "Oh sorry I was.... uh......... thinking." I said and frowned a bit. I wish I could tell Elsa how I felt. "Elsa?" I whisper asked. "Ya." She answered looking at me. I'm pretty sure I smiled. "Let's skip." I whispered with a daring thought. "Ok." She answered with her amazing smile.

ELSA'S POV
"Let's skip." Jack whispered with a daring look in his eyes. "Ok." I said with a smile. So we carefully snuck out of the room and went outside. "This was an amazing idea Jack!" I exclaimed and smiled largely. "Wow!" I heard him whisper beneath his breath while staring straight at me.  "Wow what?" I asked with a smirk and a chuckle. "Um... you heard that...." He said and blushed. "Yes now tell me why you said wow." I said and rolled my eyes. "Um........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okay I'm sorry I had to do this to you. Idk if I should have Jack admit his feelings for Elsa in the next chapter or have him make yup a lie. I need help deciding. Ugh. Why does this have to be so hard. Oh well I'll figure it out soon. Okay so this chapter took FOREVER to finish so please comment what you think and vote. Um I have a feeling this a/n isn't gonna last very long. Yup knew it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE| COMMENT| SHARE| FOLLOW