Chapter 6

ELSA'S POV

It was the last two people I wanted to see right now. The only two people that are capable of breaking up me and Jack.

It was two boys that have been in love with me since the third grade. Pitch Black and Hans McIsels. (Ha see what I did there) "Hello Elsa." Pitch said. His voice sent a chill down my back.

"Hi Pitch." I said casually. Hans walked over go us. "Sup Els." Hans said. Anger raged inside of me. Did he just call me Els. "You idiot." I said. He looked at me surprised. "And how am I an idiot." Hans said. I just rolled my eyes. Pitch looked at him like he was ruining me and Pitches 'Thing'.

The only reason I let Pitch talk to me is because we went out last year in the summer. "Because u called me something that doesn't even make sense and that is just idiotic." I said still mad. "Whatever 'My queen'. He said as if I was royalty.

I try to be as mean as possible to Hans, because he is annoying, but yet he still likes me.

"Anyways Elsa I wanted to know how u and your 'best friend' became an idem." Pitch said. I don't know how he found out about that but he did. Well if u don't know you might as well ask.

"How did you know about that?" I asked. He always knows something and it sucked he knew that. "I saw you two missing before u came back inside from skipping class." He said. Man oh Man was he creepy.

"I'm just saying Elsa. You and Jack will never last long at least not as long as I'm still here." Pitch said. "Listen here Pitch me and Jack will always be together and there is nothing you can do about it so SHUT UP." I screamed at Pitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I'm sorry I haven't updated in forever I have been working on another book of mine. I'll try to update more. - Z
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~