Chapter 3

JACK'S POV
"Um....." I said. I blushed a little and started to think if I should tell her about my feelings or make up a lie. I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so I made up a lie. "I said wow cause of the amazing house across the street." I looked over at the house and I couldn't believe my eyes. What I said wasn't a lie. That house truly was amazing. And the best part is she thought so to. "Wow that really is an amazing house." She said with a sparkle in her eyes. "So why do you want to do?" I asked while climbing the tree she had climbed into. "We could play truth or dare." She said excitedly. "Okay." I said happily. "Truth or dare?" Elsa asked me and smiled. "Truth." I said with no hesitation at all. "If your best friend told you they were in love with you what would you say back. The only reason I am asking you this is because Anna and her best friend Kristoff like each other and I can tell but Kristoff doesn't want to admit his feelings for Anna and neither does Anna." She said shyly.  "I would be happy and probably ask her to go on a date or to be my girlfriend." I said with a smile looking at Elsa and blushed.

ELSA'S POV
"I would be happy and probably ask her to go on a date or to be my girlfriend." Jack said with a smile and looking straight at me. He blushed. I smiled at him and blushed. WAIT!!!!! Back this truck up. He SMILED at me and BLUSHED. Does that mean he... Um.... LIKES ME. "Um Elsa! Elsa! You there." He said. I must have gotten lost in thought. "Um ya. I'm here." I said kind of stupidly. "Elsa truth or dare." He said and smiled. I could tell he wanted me to pick dare. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to tell someone you truly love but they don't know that you are in love with them. Well I dare you to tell that person you love them." He said. Omg. I had to say something. Um. Um. Ugh. I should just tell him. "I-I- I love you J- Jack." I stuttered. Omg. I cannot believe I said that. Ugh. I regrett it now.

JACK'S POV
"I-I I love you J- Jack." She said. Wait she said. I couldn't believe my ears. She said she loved me. I had to tell her now. "Elsa.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry I just had to do a cliff hanger here. I think I'm rushing things. Wait no I'm not just wait and read and sooner or later you will find out what happens. There will be a little bit of helsa or maybe pelsa I can't decide. And I know. I am about to hate what I'm about to say to. A little bit of.... Jackunzel. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. I hate Jackunzel but thats the only thing I can think of for Jack other than Jelsa. Yup sorry but yup. Well bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~