Chapter 5

JACK'S POV

Yes! Way to go Jack! I just hope that if we do brake up or whatever we will still be best friends.

Wait a second. Of course we will still be best friends we made a promise.

And Elsa never brakes promises. Okay so anyways it was time to go back inside so we were walking towards the door.

"Jack." Elsa said. I turned to look at her. She had a smile on her face. "Ya." I said casually. She did something I would have never thought she would do....

ELSA'S POV

I had to do this I mean we were in the 7th grade. He turned and faced me. "Ya." He said that so so adorably.

I turned to him and smiled. Then I leaned in and......

KISSED HIM! Wow I Elsa Winters kissed my best friend/boyfriend. Wow that came out of nowhere.

What a rush. "Elsa!" Jack said. He sounded shocked. "What your afraid of a little kiss?" I said jokingly. "N-No" He stuttered. "I'm just happily shocked.....I guess that's right." He said unsure of himself.

Oh Jack. I smiled. He smiled. Then we walked back into class, walked our separate ways.

Just then someone... no two people walked up to me. On no it was....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. I left you at a cliff hanger (evil laugh) MAHAHAHAHA. Jk. This chapter is dedicated to @JackFrost2003. He really wanted me to update. Everyone follow him and read his story Jelsa My Snowflake.

Thx,
Elsa/Zain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~