Chapter 2: Beni's Past part I

As Guren headed home, he saw Gen and decided to see if he knew where to find Beni.

"Hi Gen!" he said as he parked his bike

"Oh... hello Guren, what brings you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you about something." he exclaimed.

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, ever since Villius was defeated, I've been kinda worried about Beni."

"Beni, why the sudden interest?" he asked.

"It's just that since you're a good guy now, she doesn't really have anyone. Plus, it seems she can't trust anyone any more and I just wanted to check up on her and find out more about her past. Could you tell me where I can find her?"

Gen knew that Guren always had a great concern for Beni and decided to help. "Alright then, I'll tell you where you can find her." "But, I have to be honest, she was never comfortable talking about her childhood."

-Apartment A17-

After talking with Gen, Guren was able to locate the hotel Beni was staying at. He was about to knock on her doo when suddenly, it opened and there she was standing in the doorway.

Beni looked shocked. "Guren!?"

Next Chapter is where Guren talks to Beni about how she's been doing and about her childhood. There is no telling wehat will happen after he asks that question Let's fin out in Beni's Part part II.       Hope you guys are enjoying the story, feel free to comment on your thoughts. If you have any ideas on what I should write, please don't hesitate to give your ideas.