Paradise Never Lasts 🌸

"I haven't had coffee in years," Frost smiled at the sweet-smelling environment.

"Is that a smile I spot on your face, "Wally smirked. The woman rolled her eyes, "At least I'm the real deal and not the kid menu version."

"Okay," Barry pulled them apart, "Are you sure that you want to spend your glorious freedom arguing with Wally?"

"Your right Flash, I don't want to argue. I want to be as far away from you all as humanly possible," she patted his face and left nonchalant as ever.

"Frost play nice," Caitlin scolded. "Yeah, yeah."

Barry watched over the brown-haired doppelganger. She was playing it off but he could tell she was still terribly hurt by their former team member.

The whole gang minus Julian sat at a table."What can I get you?" he looked at the size of their group and shook his head.

They all ordered until it got around to Cisco," I'll take an Elsa, oops I mean Killer Frost," he smirked.

"Very funny," she let out a fake laugh.

"Hey, there are two of you?"

Barry who was looking down at his phone the whole time, head snapped up.

He waited for their reaction. "Yeah, we're...sisters," Caitlin shrugged.

"You're even more beautiful in person, "he laughed.

"I know," she smirked flicking some white locks over her shoulder.

"Can I get your number?," he asked no shame in his game. This made the whole gang look to Frost and wait.

Just when she was about to reply Barry spoke.

"How about you go get our damn drinks," he snapped not liking the fact that he was flirting for some reason.

"Someone's jealous," Wally looked down.

"What?," his voice was low and dangerous.  Who gave him permission to flirt with his Frost. Pause.

"Nothing," Wall coughed quickly looking away.

The waiter returned with all of their drinks and breakfast, the small piece of paper peeking from Frost's cup didn't go unnoticed.

Barry rolled his eyes, tossing his arm around Iris's shoulder.

"This is good wonder what the real thing tastes like," she whispered lowly but Barry heard her.

He shifted against his girlfriend, and who rubbed his back to soothe his discomfort.

The coffee she was drinking was a "Flash".

She smirked behind her cup, leaving Caitlin feeling wildly embarrassed.

Barry was setting his share of the tip on the table when he called out to Frost. "What is it Flash? You want to reprimand me."

"You need training, "Barry told her.

Frost snaked her arms around his neck and grinned,"I'm more than willing to be trained."