Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Clearlight's P.O.V:

Clearlight lunged for Night. He bite down on his paw and hit the bone. Night yanked his paw away and head butted Clearlight. He staggered and tripped.

Night was ontop of his in seconds, shredding his fur.

Suddenly, A sheet of water appeared between Clearlight and Night and he turned to see Waterfly. He saw Stolenwhisp sneak up on her and he yowled, "Watch out!" but it was too late.

Within seconds, Waterfly's power was stripped from her just like Clearlight's had.

Waterfly seemed to stay standing and charged at Stolenwhisp. The thieving she cat was taken a back and as Waterfly batted her claws all over Stolenwhisp, it was clear Waterfly was winning.

Finally, Waterfly gave Stolenwhisp the killing bite and Clearlight felt warmth spread through his limbs and chest. He felt a smile reach his lips and he glared back at Night who had been watching in horror.

He threw Night off him and let himself morph into a wolf. He had heard of wolves from a passing rogue a few moons ago. Clearlight felt power filter through his muscles and he barked at Night who lay cowering by the edge of camp, petrified.

But before Clearlight could lunge for the black tom, he heard Silversplash's cry of joy, "Tigerstar's dead!!"

But a loud snarl sounded close by, "But Skystar is too."

________

Waterfly's P.O.V:

Silence filled the clearing.

No one dared to speak after Moonclaw's words.

Skystar's dead? But she had 4 lives left!! Waterfly thought in horror.

Finally, she spoke up. "She can't be dead! She still had lives left!!"

Silversplash joined in. "Your a liar!"

Moonclaw smirked. "Why don't you go check then."

Waterfly dared to glance at Clearlight, he was already racing to where Moonclaw had fought Skystar. He disappeared behind the bush and a moment later, a horrified screech was heard from that direction.

"See?" Moonclaw snarled, his ears flattened. "Your precious leader is DEAD!"

Waterfly couldn't take anymore of it. In a nano-second she created a tornado of sparkling water and sent it in Moonclaw's direction.

It quickly swallowed him up before he could utter a word and when Waterfly lowered her paws, nothing was left accepted Moonclaw's already fading body.

Silversplash dashed past Waterfly to join Clearlight and so did the rest of the clan. Waterfly went last, panting from using her powers. 

_______

Heheheheeheeee...

Do you think Skystar is dead?

Do you really think so?

Hold your tears for later. There's still hope....