Bonus Chapter!!!

Silversplash's P.O.V:

The sun had risen and Silversplash felt a cat poke her shoulder. She jerked away from where she lay. Beside Skystar's dead body.

She peered over her shoulder and let her teary gaze focus on the cat in front of her. It was Waterfly. The medicine cat's fur was dull and unwashed, dry blood still stuck to it. "I've tended to the clan's wounds. It's your turn now."

Silversplash stood up and stretched her stiff limbs. Then she paused. "Wait.. I'm deputy... which means, I'm leader!" her eyes widened and she cried, "No way! I'm not experienced enough!!"

Clearlight appeared behind Waterfly. "Skystar has already talked to me from my dreams and she said it has to be you. She also spoke of a new prophecy: The circle has been complete. The sky has died and the cat of silver has risen. Now more danger shall arise..."

Silversplash shook her head. "This is what Starclan intended then? For the silver cat to rise." She growled sarcastically. "I guess I'll try..."

Waterfly nodded encouragingly. "It'll be fine."

Silversplash nodded and let Waterfly tend to her wounds.

________

"Welcome to Starclan."

Silversplash stared at the countless Starclan cats surrounding her. She couldn't make out any one she knew though.

A cat stepped forwards. She realised it was her mother, Willow. "With this life I give you endurance. Let it guide you through any hardships in your life."

Silversplash felt a powerful jolt ripple through her body and she stood, gapsing as another cat approached her.

It was Fallowstream. "With this life I give you strength. Even in the strongest storm, always know that you are stronger."

Another jolt.

This time Fallenkit arrived. He had little hind legs attached to his hips made of twoleg stuff. Silversplash smiled at him. "I am now Hope, Not Fallenkit. With this life I give you hope. Let it lead you through every obstacle no matter how Impossible it may seem."

Another jolt.

Then it was Rosepaw from a clan she had visited whilst she was trying to find Lightclan. "I give you the life of mentoring."

Jolt.

Then it was Jumpingstar. "With this life I give you justice. Use it to judge your clan fairly and equally."

Silversplash felt like she couldn't take it anymore, her breath came in short gasps and her legs were wobbly.

Then a dark she cat padded up to her. "I am Darkfur, Skystar's kit. With this life I give you patience."

Then Cloud, a mother who had died giving birth in the forest. Silversplash had saved her kits by giving them to twolegs where they were cared for. "With this life I give you a mother's love."

This jolt surprised Silversplash and she fell to her knees.

Then a cream coloured tom stepped forwards. "With this life I give you loyalty."

Then a white pelt appeared and Silversplash dashed over to the she cat, her wobbly legs forgotten. "Skystar!!"

Skystar smiled. "With this life I give you trust. Use it well, Silverstar."

Silverstar smiled and nuzzled Skystar. "I miss you."

Skystar purred. "I'll always be with you in your dreams. Now that your a leader you are closer to Starclan than you've ever been."

Then everyone started chanting. "Silverstar! Silverstar! Silverstar!!!"

________

Silverstar woke up next to Waterfly. Waterfly had already finished dreaming and she smiled at Silverstar. "You have your nine lives?"

Silverstar nodded, speechless. She felt so much more powerful and wise.

Waterfly nodded and started trotting out of the Starcave and back to camp. "Come on, Lightclan is waiting."

_______